Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatt

Post the car you are currently driving

On 4/13/2018 at 6:48 AM, Ironic said:

Got this puppy a few days after I came back from Tech School.

2017 Hyndai Elantra

Since my base is an hour and a half away from where I live with my parents, I needed something good on gas. I average about 36-38 mpg in this thing. No, I don’t work everyday. My Fire Department is 24/48 (I work 24 hours, then I’m off for 48 hours).

Just installed some subs and an amp into her a few days ago. Two 12in MTX Terminators and a 500w Rocksford Fosgate amp.

HHJegLM.jpg

i average between 35-40 MPG in my 2012 Hyundai Veloster, but then again i baby the hell out of it. 

I'm also in the process of looking for a 88' Fox Body, with a 5.0 i can work with, boss is looking for a car to take to car shows and represent the company. Should be a fun little project. 

Edited by trigger.exe

57 minutes ago, trigger.exe said:

i average between 35-40 MPG in my 2012 Hyundai Veloster, but then again i baby the hell out of it. 

Yeah man, honestly for my situation, it's the absolute best car I could have bought!

I just got a full time job at my Guard base's fire department, and I live an hour and a half away, so it saves me so much money. I get about 2 trips back and forth out of it and filling up (with how low gas prices are around here, around 1.80ish per gallon), it doesn't even take $20 to fill up!

1 hour ago, Ironic said:

Yeah man, honestly for my situation, it's the absolute best car I could have bought!

I just got a full time job at my Guard base's fire department, and I live an hour and a half away, so it saves me so much money. I get about 2 trips back and forth out of it and filling up (with how low gas prices are around here, around 1.80ish per gallon), it doesn't even take $20 to fill up!

takes me about 25 bucks to fill up, got about a 11-12g tank. I can get an entire week and a half maybe to get to and from work on 1 full tank of gas, i live about 25 min away 20 miles ish so. most of my driving is highway driving

The Lancer is gone and I've been enjoying this entry level super-sedan for the past 8 or so months.

2015 Audi S4 (V6 Supercharged)

Stage 1 ECU + TCU Tune

ECS Cold Air Intake

Armytrix Exhaust

Not Installed:

ST X Coilovers

To be Purchased/completed:

Spare Trunk w/ hardmount GT Wing

CF Front Lip

Chrome Delete + CF Mirror Caps

CF flat-bottom steering wheel

RSNAV Head Unit Replacement

Column-mounted shift paddle retrofitting

I'm hopefully getting a vanity plate this year (B8ED) for memes

58583738_10161617873990161_2296867678616

Current Garage:

1991 VW GTI (20VT Swapped, about to go bigger turbo)

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Ecodiesel

2016 Audi S3

1973 Honda CB350

1986 Wellcraft Pro-Elite 22'

On 3/18/2020 at 9:02 PM, ChosenOne2000 said:

I like your multi-toned color pattern.  Is that a wrap?

yah bro, i always wrap to protect the car!

Picked up my neighbor's old 95 international (13 letter shit spreader) 4700 with the 7.3L turbo diesel the other day. He was pretty much ready to call the junk yard. Gave him 500 eagle bucks for it, got 'er fired up and drove it across the street with 5/6 flat tires and no power steering fluid (felt like rayne working out with that big fucking cunt but y'know) 

Fucker runs mint and I know the hydros work. Not sure what i'm gonna do with it.

(pics before I bought it)

GboIT6.jpg

C127Pp.jpg