Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatt

Post the car you are currently driving

I have had my 2012 Dodge Avenger for the last 3 years. The loan is paid off in April so that is going to be sweet! 

Good on gas and it will be something nice to give my kid in 16 years :P

ngTRlL1.jpg

2 hours ago, tazmanianxdude said:

Me and my friends did a line up of our cars theirs more in the back but you can't see them mine is the 2016 Mustang name is Sally :)

Nice Mustang. What engine?

Edited by Funger

nice ride dude - the tundra you live in reminds me of my home in Syracuse hahah

Picture was a week or so ago. I'm in Michigan and snow comes and goes

That moment when you find fully loaded pristine leather cadillac cts seats in junkyard to swap in your old beat up pickup truck. Mofos don't even know the struggle of no lumbar support

2 hours ago, tazmanianxdude said:

Standard ? 

And how much horse power ?

Bet I can take you ;)

You probably could take me due to the vast weight difference between the cars. That would be the only reason I could see losing... but who knows. Your ride is almost 1000 Lbs lighter. Tho the newer mustangs are prone to wheel wobble which is what is causing them to hunt bystanders on sidewalks.... and you did buy a MUSCLE CAR with a v6. Like really bruh? Come on ;p

Mind, my apartment on wheels needs a v8 to get it moving, hahaha.

375 HP

410 Ft Lbs Torque

And it's an A8, since its a daily driver.

Will be getting the model up in about 3 years, (6.4L v8, 485 HP) and turning it into a project car (twin superchargers and the like) and getting it to ~1000 hp with a Manual.... since it won't be my daily. Hellcats are for people that don't know how to mod cars...aka Mac computers of the dodge lineup lol.

On 2/7/2017 at 8:01 PM, Battlemech7 said:

You probably could take me due to the vast weight difference between the cars. That would be the only reason I could see losing... but who knows. Your ride is almost 1000 Lbs lighter. Tho the newer mustangs are prone to wheel wobble which is what is causing them to hunt bystanders on sidewalks.... and you did buy a MUSCLE CAR with a v6. Like really bruh? Come on ;p

Mind, my apartment on wheels needs a v8 to get it moving, hahaha.

375 HP

410 Ft Lbs Torque

And it's an A8, since its a daily driver.

Will be getting the model up in about 3 years, (6.4L v8, 485 HP) and turning it into a project car (twin superchargers and the like) and getting it to ~1000 hp with a Manual.... since it won't be my daily. Hellcats are for people that don't know how to mod cars...aka Mac computers of the dodge lineup lol.

I'll race both of you we talking drag or road race 

The BRZ is dead (to me) and I've gone to the dark side. 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart, essentially a baby version of the Evo. Can't wait to build the transmission and start pushing towards my long-term power goal

jor1W0s.png

EDIT: Updated link

Edited by Roflstomp

Finally got the money and everything taken care after my accident so finally got a new baby

qXbJ9xl.jpg

Got a 2010 Mini Cooper S ,Fucking love it so far. Drives like a dream and has the get up and go ive been looking for .

could've found something a bit better but i was limited on time and how far i could go. but you know what im happy with it

Z785lmA.jpg

Couldn't get the pictures to show the Paint Shine. looks great in person though. lighting that day wasn't the best either

Edited by Grify

1996 Mitsubishi Pajero

2000 Mitsubishi Pajero

96 one is gasoline V6 181hp

00 one is Diesel turbo inline 4 165hp

Both of them has more torque than most cars I've seen here ;)

Both are RWD unless I want them to be 4x4, I can lock all the diffs on the 96 one but only lock the middle and back diffs on the 00 one it only breaks on the front diff.

Extremely fun cars to just plow through some forest and muddy terrain, they out perform almost any offroad vehicle to challenge me. Including Mercedes Gelendewagen, nissan patrol, Toyota landcruiser and so on.

Both of them even have 7 seats to bring my friends on some mountain climbing ;)

Its much more fun to drive through forests and rough terrain than it is to drive fast imo. 

https://imgur.com/a/1eKac