Sign in to follow this  
Clay

12/18 - Konah Day.

Guest Fohacidal

Seriously guys, five minutes of research will show nothing about getting drunk the night before major surgery is even allowed let alone makes a single lick of god damn sense

Guest Fohacidal
stop it foh

its over and done with

he could have died, we all cried, and if he lied, well, i'd die inside...

Stop what? Stop you guys from gobbling up all his bullshit and from blob to stop sucking on his dick?

Hell, ask fucking chosen, you dont drink at least 2 days before major HEART surgery. 2 days, an entire 48 hours. Stuff like nicotine and alcohol during this time period is forbidden as it can fuck with the anesthesia and cause life threatening complications during and after surgery.

Also, alcohol remains in the body for up to 3 days, drinking just the night prior the hospital wouldve picked it up in blood tests prior to the surgery and wouldve stopped it immediately had that been the case.

OH BUT NO FOH KONAH IS SUCH A NICE GUY LETS STICKY THIS TOPIC LIKE A BUNCH OF CIRCLEJERKING DIMWITS

Ya whatever circlejerk like faggots i dont care, just warning yall.

Warning us from what?

Whether it's true or not, my life was unaffected either way. I've played with him and enjoyed talking to him so I'm atleast giving him the benefit of the doubt, because on the chance you are wrong, you're still acting like a dick.

Guest Fohacidal
Warning us from what?

Whether it's true or not, my life was unaffected either way. I've played with him and enjoyed talking to him so I'm atleast giving him the benefit of the doubt, because on the chance you are wrong, you're still acting like a dick.

So because he is an alright guy when he isnt lying to whore attention its all "good in the hood"

lolwut

Foh is right, what I find weird, is that the last night of his life, was spent on the internet with people he hardly knows.

When I wake up from near death, my first instinct isn't to get on the internet and tell sG that I'm alive. I would hug my mother and become religious because I made a deal with god.

and his surgery was at 9 am, he was out and posting "I ok :)" rather quickly for such an invasive surgery. Even if his surgery was at like 6 am, he posted at 8:57 central time, thats even if he was on either side of the coast, thats still like 5 hours from surgery start time. That surgery should have taken over 3 or 4 hours, along with him being knocked out from anesthetic. Hell, it takes some people like 3 hours to wake up from a wisdom tooth surgery.

To get inside his chest cavity to remove those bones they would have to break shit to get in there, if he woke up from that surgery, he wouldn't be able to move his arms to even type "I ok :)" he'd be in some intensive care unit recovering with tubes n shit running in and out of him.

Ok, I'm done.

Foh is right, what I find weird, is that the last night of his life, was spent on the internet with people he hardly knows.

When I wake up from near death, my first instinct isn't to get on the internet and tell sG that I'm alive. I would hug my mother and become religious because I made a deal with god.

and his surgery was at 9 am, he was out and posting "I ok :)" rather quickly for such an invasive surgery. Even if his surgery was at like 6 am, he posted at 8:57 central time, thats even if he was on either side of the coast, thats still like 5 hours from surgery start time. That surgery should have taken over 3 or 4 hours, along with him being knocked out from anesthetic. Hell, it takes some people like 3 hours to wake up from a wisdom tooth surgery.

To get inside his chest cavity to remove those bones they would have to break shit to get in there, if he woke up from that surgery, he wouldn't be able to move his arms to even type "I ok :)" he'd be in some intensive care unit recovering with tubes n shit running in and out of him.

Ok, I'm done.

mPr2a.gif

If he did make it up, he's a great actor. Honestly, doesn't make a difference to me. I could care less if he faked it. While I did consider the fact that he had his entire chestplate removed and then him going on a date later to be a bit crazy, I wouldn't be angry at him if he said he made it up. If I had a 14% chance of survival for a surgery with no one in the US surviving the surgery, I'd be getting wasted as fuck, too. I mean, if you were almost certainly going to die, would you be like, "OH HAZ SURGERY TOMORROW! Time to get well rested so that I can more than likely not make it!" I don't think so.

mPr2a.gif

If he did make it up, he's a great actor. Honestly, doesn't make a difference to me. I could care less if he faked it. While I did consider the fact that he had his entire chestplate removed and then him going on a date later to be a bit crazy, I wouldn't be angry at him if he said he made it up. If I had a 14% chance of survival for a surgery with no one in the US surviving the surgery, I'd be getting wasted as fuck, too. I mean, if you were almost certainly going to die, would you be like, "OH HAZ SURGERY TOMORROW! Time to get well rested so that I can more than likely not make it!" I don't think so.

interestingpropositionp1.gif

I also don't understand what anyone means by "chestplate" you have a sternum, ribs, and clavicles. Theres not some flat chest plate just sitting there. I guess its just a term to refer to all of the bones there.

and it makes a difference to me, lying about siht like this isn't cool

Guest Fohacidal
interestingpropositionp1.gif

I also don't understand what anyone means by "chestplate" you have a sternum, ribs, and clavicles. Theres not some flat chest plate just sitting there. I guess its just a term to refer to all of the bones there.

and it makes a difference to me, lying about siht like this isn't cool

It isnt, but hey if you are going to die why not bring your chances of survival through the surgery down to a full round 0% by getting shit faced drunk with a bunch of assholes you barely know on tinychat right! Because staying with your family, writing a will, going outside or even doing a good deed you never did for someone you dont know isnt ANYONES idea of trying to spend their last day wisely, just getting drunk the night before major invasive chest surgery with kids who play counterstrike.

Ok, I'm done.

This, the only way he could have typed Im ok would of been from a cell phone. He would still be in recovery.

This, the only way he could have typed Im ok would of been from a cell phone. He would still be in recovery.
"Konah" fell asleep from the medicine trying to type on his phone "I ok :)", so I felt compelled to relay this message. He is ok, when the extra bones were removed the doctors found his heart didn't need to be replaced, so he is out now. Just resting.

Also, lul, you guys are getting so mad.