Sign in to follow this  
Konah

Thanks guys!

Thanks =(UV)= for the past 3+ years! Tomorrow I go in for a heart surgery, and I have a 20% chance to wake up, so I just wanted to say good times with so many of you while I've been a part of this community. I'll be in vent for a bit, but I have to hit the sack a little early tonight.

When I first started playing here, not too many many people knew me, obviously. It took me about a year to even post on the forums, but since that long ago a good number of you guys have chatted with me, let alone played with me.

Tomorrow, I go in for a pretty serious surgery. I have extra bones in my chest that reinforce my thoracic cavity - but they also put excess pressure on my heart and left lung. Though my heart is extra protected, my heart is slowly dying. I'm like superman!

But, seriously, I have enjoyed playing with almost everyone here. I've had a good many nights in-game and in vent (as of recently). My odds are pretty crappy, so any prayers are welcomed prayers! I hope to see you guys soon!!

If not, best wishes and good luck in anything you may do!

Sincerely,

Konah

A.K.A. Joseph S. G.

Wow man. Honestly thats pretty heart breaking bro. I wish you the best of luck. Be sure to tell us anything when you can. Seriously, good luck dude. You're one of the best people that sG (UV) has had and it's been a privilege to have played with you and talk to you about shit. We had one of those deep conversations once or twice. I'll be drinking with you on tinychat tonight man.