Thy kingdom come,

Thy will be done,

on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread,

and forgive us our trespasses,

as we forgive those who trespass against us;

and lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from evil. Amen

There will always be a place for you in my heart, Konah.

It's strange, I always imagine sG as a community of immature people who only ever discuss things for shits and giggles, but it's really beautiful when as soon as someone is in need of support everyone rallies together to help them

Shut up, kike.

inb4theb&

Konah, I doubt I've ever played with you, as you seem to be a WCS fag and I'm a JB fag.

I recently read a post where you said "hear" instead of "here" , and I am a grammar fag . I felt compelled to correct you.

I am not religious, so I don't pray.

You're just another of thousands people who enjoy the same computer game as me.

Sound meaningless, don't it?

But I hope, with all my heart, you make it out of this difficult position ok. I hope you make it through another day to joke around with real life pals, to be high off sedation meds and to flirt with middle age nurses as you wake up, and to post on SG. I hope you make it through another day to complain to staff about hackers or rule breakers, or to roll your eyes as your probably do at all the JB QQ threads. I hope you get to enjoy the painmeds like I did from my few mediocre surgeries I had over the years.

And God forbid, if something goes wrong, I hope you get your LR.

:D

If this seems too dramatic, forgive me. I am hammered as hell right now. There are more people than you could believe, both that you know and that you don't, hoping for your well being bro.

Do well.

I will go to bed tonight thinking of you.

<3

Konah, I doubt I've ever played with you, as you seem to be a WCS fag and I'm a JB fag.

I recently read a post where you said "hear" instead of "here" , and I am a grammar fag . I felt compelled to correct you.

I am not religious, so I don't pray.

You're just another of thousands people who enjoy the same computer game as me.

Sound meaningless, don't it?

But I hope, with all my heart, you make it out of this difficult position ok. I hope you make it through another day to joke around with real life pals, to be high off sedation meds and to flirt with middle age nurses as you wake up, and to post on SG. I hope you make it through another day to complain to staff about hackers or rule breakers, or to roll your eyes as your probably do at all the JB QQ threads. I hope you get to enjoy the painmeds like I did from my few mediocre surgeries I had over the years.

And God forbid, if something goes wrong, I hope you get your LR.

:D

If this seems too dramatic, forgive me. I am hammered as hell right now. There are more people than you could believe, both that you know and that you don't, hoping for your well being bro.

Do well.

I will go to bed tonight thinking of you.

<3

On topic: Konah, when you get back, I will be on WCS. I play every once in a while; about 4 nights a week! That's some fun shit! :)

And Jew, I personally liked what you put. It was heart felt and sincere and true.

-Xan

Remember don't drop the soap.....oh wait wrong situation. Make sure that you don't eat the hospital food when you get up. Shit sucks.

Not sure if serious...

Guest badman

Good luck man hope you make it through. Been playing with you for years now and i want it to carry on :)

"Konah" fell asleep from the medicine trying to type on his phone "I ok :)", so I felt compelled to relay this message. He is ok, when the extra bones were removed the doctors found his heart didn't need to be replaced, so he is out now. Just resting.

"Konah" fell asleep from the medicine trying to type on his phone "I ok :)", so I felt compelled to relay this message. He is ok, when the extra bones were removed the doctors found his heart didn't need to be replaced, so he is out now. Just resting.

Awesome!!!! Thats GREAT news

I love you. lol.

fuck-yes.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Pissed-off-Obama

But seriously it's a good thing his heart didn't have to be removed. Spreading the news.