Sign in to follow this  
HoboInArmy

Post your desktop

Guest some fag

This is my desktop for them moment... I'm rebuilding my system in a few days to a week, so my entire computer is unorganized (though my desktop doesn't really show it).

desktopvb6.png

Guest cc90z
was adolf eichmann in charge of one of the death camps

Also how do we get a pic of our d-esk top?

sry dont know :(

Death camps never existed, despite what the almighty 'history' channel may tell you. Adolf Eichmann was an officer who managed the deportation of communists to other countries.

Anyways, As far as crysis goes, didn't really like it.

Guest some fag
Death camps never existed, despite what the almighty 'history' channel may tell you. Adolf Eichmann was an officer who managed the deportation of communists to other countries.

Anyways, As far as crysis goes, didn't really like it.

You can't deny that they pretty much death camps, whether they were intentionally murdered or just starved from lack of supplies.

Anyway, I haven't played Crysis yet. Once I finish my rebuild I'll try it out.

Also how do we get a pic of our d-esk top?

sry dont know :(

On your keyboard there is button labeled prntscrn at the top right area; it's near the scroll lock, home, end, page up, etc. keys. This key basically takes a picture of whatever you are currently viewing on your screen (it prints a picture of your screen).

8bt154y.png

While viewing your desktop, press that key, open up paint, paste, save, and you're done.

lol that pic reminds me of at school the computers have you do ctrl+alt+del to get the log in for your user name up and if you hit enter it shows you how to do it.

Guest some fag

I've done some organization and added a new GUI, SysMetrix, and new pointers.

desktopms4.png

On your keyboard there is button labeled prntscrn at the top right area; it's near the scroll lock, home, end, page up, etc. keys. This key basically takes a picture of whatever you are currently viewing on your screen (it prints a picture of your screen).

8bt154y.png

While viewing your desktop, press that key, open up paint, paste, save, and your done.

I dont get it when i prest pprint scrn nothing happens

Guest some fag
Thanks rizan and O rly

dunno why but my pciture wont upload

Goddammit. Go to www.imageshack.us. Upload it there in 1024x768 and copy the direct link below the upload (in the window, not the url bar) and paste it in the post with these brackets: %7Boption%7D.

When you take the picture, you have to Print Screen, and paste into paint. Remove excess white from 'round the picture and save.

name of skins etc plz :D

http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=6176

Guest some fag
Why are you being sarcastic and giving negative feed back on me ive never done this before

I was congratulating you.

Guest some fag
That's actually fucking awesome.

My new desktop thanks to Zeus:

mydesktop2yj3.th.png

Woah, yeah, something was taking up a lot of processing power when you took that screenshot (SysMetrix tray).

updating my last post really, new background more exclusive pics. rossdesktoptu0.png

Lol, I actually half believe that is a picture of me naked. Was that you in my bushes the other night?

Here are the images that are on my desktop:

desktop.jpg

And what my actual desk looks like, to give you a better idea:

100_0351.jpg

My screen just looks ^crooked, I swear it isn't.

I just threw these desktop images together hastily a couple of months ago when I got the monitor on the left. It actually worked out quite conveniently that my dad didn't want it anymore, and it was the same width as my larger monitor is tall. They are also the same brand and series, just just a couple of generations apart so all the styling is nice and similar.

WarRock, wtf?

That game is only fun when you have absolutely nothing, and I mean NOTHING, to do.

Haha I haven't been on forums much so sorry I didn't reply earlier. Me and StGeorge were bored one night so I downloaded it to play some "urban ops" with him. They're not that bad. :P Anyways it was downloaded that day and even deleted that day, so it was only there for the picture. :P