Sign in to follow this  
HoboInArmy

Post your desktop

New sig ftw..

I was being sarcastic, maybe you flexing your e-peen got in the way of seeing it. Of course I hack look at my desktop.

God, some people are so fucking retarded that there Ritalin pills don't even help them.

I was being sarcastic, maybe you flexing your e-peen got in the way of seeing it. Of course I hack look at my desktop.

God, some people are so fucking retarded that there Ritalin pills don't even help them.

Ritalin does not help retardation.

Obviously you wouldn't know.

Guest cc90z

From bottom left to bottom right its Hans Ulrich Rudel, KC winner (forgot his name), Adolf Eichmann, Hermann Goering, Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler, Rudolf Hess, Reinhard Heydrich, and Sepp Dietrich. All of them are high ranking except for the obershutze on the left, although he was well decorated.

And chronx, Watch your fucking mouth boy, I have a short temper and its best if you keep your communistic insults to yourself. That in itself is not allowed here, especially when you try to insult a JCS. On top of that, you obviously are not intelligent enough to realize it shows your age in profiles.

I am all with you CC90, I don't question your views as you grew up with different customs than I did, although what did any of what he said make him a communist? This is an actual question, I'm not trying to be a smartass.

I am all with you CC90, I don't question your views as you grew up with different customs than I did, although what did any of what he said make him a communist? This is an actual question, I'm not trying to be a smartass.

Don't you know history? Fascists and Communists don't get along at all.

Guest formerlyaeth
It helps ADD which you do have. Nothing can help your retardation.

Edited, i am still pissed, but I hate flaming more than stupid people who think having ADD is a insult. I consider offensive because as cc90 said in xfire "it's like calling someone a dumbass nazi, I would be insulted" (Considering I actually have ADD) I find it VERY offensive.

Guest cc90z

Alright, enough with the insults to people, just stick to the topic.

From bottom left to bottom right its Hans Ulrich Rudel, KC winner (forgot his name), Adolf Eichmann, Hermann Goering, Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler, Rudolf Hess, Reinhard Heydrich, and Sepp Dietrich. All of them are high ranking except for the obershutze on the left, although he was well decorated.

And chronx, Watch your fucking mouth boy, I have a short temper and its best if you keep your communistic insults to yourself. That in itself is not allowed here, especially when you try to insult a JCS. On top of that, you obviously are not intelligent enough to realize it shows your age in profiles.

was adolf eichmann in charge of one of the death camps

Also how do we get a pic of our d-esk top?

sry dont know :(