Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Post a Picture of Your Setup

since i'm coming back somewhat i guess i can update pictures of my set up. I also just finished updating my comp with a new water cooler , case and PSU.

VETRkV6.jpg

And the Machine running it 

7uX0lAl.jpg?1nJuOo2j.jpg?1

4 hours ago, Grify said:

since i'm coming back somewhat i guess i can update pictures of my set up. I also just finished updating my comp with a new water cooler , case and PSU.

VETRkV6.jpg

And the Machine running it 

Let me guess... those posters aren't using tape to stick to the wall

8 hours ago, centran said:

Let me guess... those posters aren't using tape to stick to the wall

its a slurry of tears, disappointment , and loneliness holding them up for the most part 

On 6/28/2017 at 9:07 AM, Scrub said:

29195943d1950b7019a765625cef7568.jpg

ok idk about anyone else but the monitors being un-leveled in bugging the shit outta me. Maybe move the PC to the floor off to the right, move the speaker over, and level it out. If not, GET A BIGGER DESK.

Just now, trigger.exe said:

ok idk about anyone else but the monitors being un-leveled in bugging the shit outta me. Maybe move the PC to the floor off to the right, move the speaker over, and level it out. If not, GET A BIGGER DESK.

The monitors are un-level because of the mount on the back of my AOC, also if the right monitor was any lower I wouldn't be able to reach the power button on the monitor since the speaker is there.

I like the way my setup is, but your criticism is valid

my desk is brand new, 73-inch sit-stand from Ikea. however, I can't bring it to college because it's too big

7 hours ago, Scrub said:

The monitors are un-level because of the mount on the back of my AOC, also if the right monitor was any lower I wouldn't be able to reach the power button on the monitor since the speaker is there.

I like the way my setup is, but your criticism is valid

my desk is brand new, 73-inch sit-stand from Ikea. however, I can't bring it to college because it's too big

touché touché