Sign in to follow this  
Konah

Any reliable sites to SELL WoW gold to?

So I have a ton of extra gold from when I used to play, and was wondering if anyone knows of some good sites to sell it and that have a decent rate? Or if you have a Horde character on Illidan, I could sell right to you :-P But ya, just curious as to what other people use, thanks!

Just a heads up, They are catching more and more people selling their gold. The ony effective way to sell gold is having someone put a shit item on the AH at high price and have the person who is selling the gold purchase that item. If Blizzard catches you, your account gets locked.

Guest Jervis

B'laz.e, thats more dangerous than a face to face trade. Shit items at really high prices = Chinese Trading. I can pretty much guarantee you will get banned doing that. Theres a reason why all of the legit WOW GOLD rmt companies only do Face to Face deliveries in warcraft.

Konah: If your just looking to get rid of whats on your account, but not actually supply, theres a ton of private account trading/gold selling forums. You will get a better price straight doing it that way than selling to a major site, but there is more risk of getting screwed (I give you the money, we trade, I do a chargeback on the money). For private selling I recommend markeedragon.com, they have a decent community and are pretty quick to throw out scammers.

If you have ALOT of stock though, check out our seller tools via the link in my signature, we generally only buy if there's an open order on the server, but it's worth checking out.

B'laz.e, thats more dangerous than a face to face trade. Shit items at really high prices = Chinese Trading. I can pretty much guarantee you will get banned doing that. Theres a reason why all of the legit WOW GOLD rmt companies only do Face to Face deliveries in warcraft.

Konah: If your just looking to get rid of whats on your account, but not actually supply, theres a ton of private account trading/gold selling forums. You will get a better price straight doing it that way than selling to a major site, but there is more risk of getting screwed (I give you the money, we trade, I do a chargeback on the money). For private selling I recommend markeedragon.com, they have a decent community and are pretty quick to throw out scammers.

If you have ALOT of stock though, check out our seller tools via the link in my signature, we generally only buy if there's an open order on the server, but it's worth checking out.

Yea, theres a reason it goes through the hour wait period now. Very bad idea, and very easy to get caught.

Posted · Hidden by Tortoise, December 31, 2012 - spam
Hidden by Tortoise, December 31, 2012 - spam

In case you have to have additional facts just adhere to this : &blogentry_id=26078 2012モンクレールメンズ In closing, while most people will never own a Hermes Birkin bag, those that do fall in love with them. The allure of these bags is guaranteed to continue for the many years as people scramble to own a piece of fashion history. With the rapid development of modern imitation technology, replica products are becoming more and more popular with the consumers. Consumers are willing to spend money on those replicas for their super mirror image quality and low prices as compared with the originals. Take designer handbags as an example, replicas like LV, GUCCI, CHANEL, HERMES, DIOR.. can be seen everywhere. And people can hardly tell the difference from the originals. Replicas are now helping more and more experience luxury, helping luxury design be spreaded around the world. Anyway, people get quite confused and skeptical when it comes to deciding to purchase fashion designer handbags. Here I would like to share with you my full understanding of those different Grades of designer handbags according to my experience. モンクレールレディースコート Balenciaga discovered many beautiful and inspiring things for the fashion industry. Ghesquie assimilated the heritage of Balenciaga and developed to create a more flourishing Balenciaga empire, with launches of handbags, perfumes, and other luxury goods. As Balenciaga purse becomes a wardrobe essential for stars and celebrities, countless admirers want to get their hands on. Balenciaga limited authorization to very few stores, so you had better beware of knockoffs. However, there are actually some reliable retailers the likes of eurohandbag who supplies high quality Balenciaga handbags at discounted prices. This is the label you may always want for your next bag. These little Balenciaga fangirldom will be today well known close to some involved with these locations, and then regardless of Megs constant wherewithal to pick your ex exceptional Balenciaga rucksack, I actually simply store knowing tasks out attached to your make which have during this storage room which includes the latest concentrated emergency. Cute methods the delivers worked, right? モンクレールレディースベストThere is also the Cashin-influenced girl graphic, holding three purses that says eace Right Now? And aside from that, this remains very practical at 9.75 x 14.25 x 6.25 inches with a lot of pockets to fill in. On the outside, this bag has a front pocket with turnlock closure on the colored flap, and another framed pocket on the back. http://www.antjp.com/ And since this is a classic Burberry Regent Haymarket Zip Tote, pairing this with any of your casual day getup should do since this bag looks just as casual. A blaze station flaming down is the fact pretty much in the way a multi functional ideal encapsulation of the meaning of irony. In going to be the summer and spring concerning 2008,who scenario nearly came to learn more about pass in your Aberdeen. The Red Watch team of blaze fighters at the city Central Fire Station had been being capable of getting ready for an all in one traditional Sunday roast when they been given an all in one 999 call. As usual, they wasted big event a short time being able to get into going to be the fire engine and setting off Unfortunately, they forgot for additional details on churn going to be the electricity ly and to the left an lubricated pan all of which was working thought out strategies that can be used for more information regarding cook the Yorkshire puddings) all around the an all in one hot or cold plate. http://www.antjp.com/ 2.A+: Grade A+ are made of Top Layer of calf skin, will turn darker over time. But it is of almost the same quality of Grade A, materials are plain and people can easily tell the difference from real ones by touching.