Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

WCS #1 Bug Reports

hummm... Sounds like i missed something on a 100% invis ultimate race. Either that or my new method for calculating the invis %ge. Will revert to normal if server doesn't crash tonight, otherwise ima work some more on finding out whats crashing da place.

Kirin-tor Archmage is becoming completely invis and wil just show the gun they are using, nothing else. probably a glitch when buying disguiser. I'm not sure if this was the race now... this was the race the person was on that the people were telling me about and when I asked what race he was on, he never said anything. So I'm guessing its this race....but not sure

i did something like 250 dmg on a keeper of the grove with like 24 hits and somehow the keeper (who didnt buy any hp) lived barely taking any dmg

Keeper hp max out at something like 150. It also has 10 hp/regen.

How long were you shooting this guy from beginning to end?

I dunno, but my whole screen filled up with Space Cowboy has slowed (so and so) down like a millions times

then I checked the consol and it showed I did about 250 dmg in about 24 hits or something (tmp) then right after had another dmg thing (like as If i respawned and died right away) but it said I dealt no dmg and that I only recieved like 20 dmg (which means I shouldnt have died but I did). There was no round reload between the two either. Then I asked if the person bought hp and they said I didnt even hit them (But in consol it said I had....) Even on my screen the space cowboy slowed so and so down wouldnt show up unless I hit him.

Selene is bugged. Noticed this while I was leveling it up earlier. (All Skills Maxed)

The dodge does not work.

Player X hits you for 144 damage.

You dodge 144 damage.

You die.

LOL, so much for dodging.

EDIT: This goes for just about any damage I've noticed. Will load actual data later when I log-in.

Damage Given to "¤ĢS¤ Ni§§än☠Ṗride" - 27 in 1 hit

Damage Given to "¤ĢS¤Ghoul=UV=" - 17 in 1 hit

Damage Given to "Leopleurodon [GFTF]" - 67 in 3 hits

Player: |βяόş| [Ş.ώ.λ.Ť. oppa] - Damage Taken

-------------------------

Damage Taken from "Leopleurodon [GFTF]" - 8 in 1 hit

Damage Taken from " X " - 115 in 2 hits

Evasion allows you to dodge 92 damage!

I believe all damage taken should be posted in console and wouldn't be erased, so if I actually did dodge that 92 damage, it would've said I took 207 damage.

I've also taken 114 damage in 1 hit.

Evasion allowed me to dodge 114.

I died.

I think maybe when you buy disguiser, if you already have invis, it will first add it, then change your skin (to enemies) then it will give you your invis again. So if your race has at least 50% invis, it will get 100% if you buy disguiser.

Damage in console is always the full damage you recieve. You can take 500 damage and evade 450 of that and it'll show as 500 still. Bonus damage is the opposite though, only time bonus damage will count to total in console is if it is used to kill a person.

Hopefully the disguiser stuff is fully fixed now so please try to break it as much as possible to find out.

I'll replace the coding on CT race to compensate for that real soon :)

If anyone can tell me if server lags with a certain race then i'd be happy to know, aparently the server has been getting bit sloppy as of late and I can't quite think what'd be causing it as it only just arised.

Well, if it helps, the other day I blew up 3 guys with 1 jihad and magic ratt said he noticed some lag on his end, not sure if everyone felt that though. Just thought I'd put that in.

If you're CT race and you use the ultimate and die, your spectator self gets an m4.

Also does that for the awp race. You go invis, if you die, when it should have given you the awp back it will... but in spec mode. No biggie just a bug.

Alrighty then...

Duskian - When teleporting back to spawn after losing 60 hp, it sometimes uses a Phoenix that your team has. I'm sure it's not supposed to do this b/c a Phoenix is only meant for reviving a teammate who died, and Duskian's teleport isn't after you die.

Duskian's Tarnish - when shooting a Remelia Scarlet, they lose their distinct pinkish color which is sorta weird. the ice dragon and fire dragon don't lose their color. (or are the ice/fire dragon skins? and the scarlet isn't a skin)

Banish still doesn't work, how about you change those races to incorporate the duststorm ultimate as an attack? or you might want to keep that unique. I'm just stressing this fact b/c blood mage and lobotomist both depend on banish to keep them strong (2 of my fav races :( )

Valve broke banish and awuh0 is a lazy but great compiler. Banish probably wont be working for a few years. lol yea i said years.

I'm probably going to forget this so i'll say this here. Create a Phoenix command that will set a phoenix key value to 1 or 0 so people have the option of being revived by a phoenix skill.

I usually do not want to be revived by phoenix but I sometime do. Would like it as an option ;)

Go Go Go.

The problem with the invis may lie with things that changes skin, mainly support items.

Earlier today player: Penthercy was playing Orc general or somethin' and managed to be full invis when he said he purchased only a disguiser. As you may know, Orc general has no invis whatsoever.

meh, i'd say remove shopmenu of everything but the basics and tomes and fix the shopitems and slowly add them back one by one. that way you can figure out what could be the bugs in the items.

Well I redid the shopmenu disguiser, I believe Mole was fine before, hopefully no more invis peoples. Also reduced Dusttorm a little and... did the Phoenix stuff so it doesn't proc on a respawn.

I don't know if anybody have sayd it, but Archimonde seem to bug out quite often when I use the ultimate.

You go invis as you should, you wait out your 4 seconds for the awp back, but it never comes back and you stay tottaly invis, then I have to wait until the like 25 seconds ultimate cooldown is over, use ultimate again then I get my awp back.

Not much of a bug, but purchasing armor through the shopmenu increases armor as it says.. then if you survive a round it will stack, (but not HP) continues till you die. Possible to get over 1000 armor.. haha.

*NOT TESTED* But I always lol @ KJ's because I purchase dust of appearance and sometimes they don't have invis anymore.. hahahah.

Sometimes works with just flamethrower. Sometimes very effective with both.

Not sure if anyone else noticed it, but it's been a glitch I think that's been happenin' for a while.

i think chainmail is meant to do that... it doesn't really matter much anyway, when i die i always have more armor than hp lolz.

Yiyas, I think duststorm is still broken, lasts longer than advertised! If you have time please take a second look. =D

But it's fine as it is right now, just the duration_stated is possibly incorrect?

EDIT: Going to double-check on this.. last I checked it lasted a bit longer, not enough to really make a difference.

Sign in to follow this