Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

WCS #1 Bug Reports

p228 can be fixed so that u can't buy boots of speed as it may be a simple issue of overriding code.

oh yea not part of bug issues with race but thought i'd post this ;)

EDIT - Oh yeah at random times, Undead General will make you drop your knife, don't know if its just a coding blip.

Sorry for double posting, but the Archimonde race has a bug in it that is a little annoying.

When you use the ultimate, it sometimes won't give you another knife since you drop everything. I find it hard to kill someone with only an awp when knifing is a more viable option when in closed areas.

Once in a while a guy dies at the end of the round. They then revive and are in that spot the next round. Ex: An Undead General died at the end of the round in the opposite team's spawn. He respawn from his death and was at the enemy's spawn at the beginning of the round. He died and took out 5ish guys with his suicide. LoL.

this has been there for ages, the orc horde race has been doing this when it has been the last to die

i don't know if it can be fixed (i already posted about it a LONG time ago)

Bugs

Jean Gray/Phoenix - Ultimate Does not work. [i maxed this skill out [5] without testing to see if lvl 1-4 work]

Robin Hood - Not too sure if the ultimate [ultimate absorber] work. I have been hit by ultimates many time while testing this race. [roots / chain lightning]

Priest - Its still an iffy if it actually works with 20% evasion. I would get the text saying something like i was protected but still take damage. [even from nade]

Typo Not a biggie. Doesn't need to be fix if you don't want to.

Officer - in that accessory skill, Gillie should be Ghillie

Elvish Enchanter - one of the skill [i think the one that poison if there is a poison skill] display a broken sentence that does not make sense to the victim.

Duskian - Ultimate display to the user the victims #

Keldon Warlord has an ability called Whispersilk Cloak that makes you "unaffected by enemy ultimates." I found out that this is not true. I was killed by the Ahmed, the Jihadist ultimate Self Sacrafice, which causes the player to be a suicide bomber, when I had 100% health. This was clearly the cause of my death. Please fix this.

p228 agent has a skill called identity thief (which is mispelled btw)

and it gives you a disguiser

when it pops up (you have stolen a disguise) or something to that effect

nothing happens and you aren't disguised.

seems like an easy fix

Ranger of the Wood - Poisoned victims are told poisoned by 0 instead of (attacker)

The Infected - Hm.. i forgot the typo but it has to do with a player_attacker skill and the tell command. :o

Orcish Horde - Need to fix coding for reincarnation. Right now if the last person that dies = orcish horde, they will pretty much respawn and is teleported to the spot of death for the next round. Suggested Fix:

[codeHL]"round_start_cmd" "es_set orc_rein 0"

"round_end_cmd" "es_set orc_rein 1"

"skill3_cmd" "if (server_var(wcs_dice) <= server_var(wcs_chance)) then if (server_var(orc_rein) = 0)) then racealias_oh3" [/codeHL]

or just reduce the delay by like 1 second

Phryexian Mercenary - Could you double check the weapon code again?

Here is a Beacon Fix that might work for the races with a beacon skill that works with sourcemod:

"skill3_setting" "es_set wcs_chance 50|es_set wcs_chance 60|es_set wcs_chance 70|es_set wcs_chance 80|es_set wcs_chance 98"

"racealias_beacon" "es_set name 0;es_set smbeacon 1;es_getplayername name event_var(userid);es sm_beacon server_var(name) 1;es_delayed 5 sm_beacon server_var(name) 0;es_delayed 5.1 es_set smbeacon 0"

"skill3_cmd" "es es_xif (server_var(wcs_dice) <= server_var(wcs_chance)) then est_IsAlive wcs_alive event_var(userid);es es_xif (server_var(wcs_dice) <= server_var(wcs_chance)) then es_xif (server_var(wcs_alive) = 1) then es_xif (server_var(smbeacon) = 0) then racealias_beacon"

"skill3_sfx" "es es_xif (server_var(wcs_dice) <= server_var(wcs_chance)) then es_xgetplayerlocation wcs_x1 wcs_y1 wcs_z1 event_var(attacker);es es_xif (server_var(wcs_dice) <= server_var(wcs_chance)) then es_xgetplayerlocation wcs_x2 wcs_y2 wcs_z2 event_var(userid);es es_xif (server_var(wcs_dice) <= server_var(wcs_chance)) then est_effect 3 #a 0 sprites/halo01.vmt server_var(wcs_x1) server_var(wcs_y1) server_var(wcs_z1) server_var(wcs_x2) server_var(wcs_y2) server_var(wcs_z2) 1 5 5 132 143 189 255"

Phryexian Mercenary - Could you double check the weapon code again?

I have trouble with the weapons on that race too. I sometimes spawn with only the tmp, the 5-7, or no firearm.

I think thats how it was supposed to be.

It isn't supposed to be a 100% chance to spawn with it like churion elder.

besides, I'd rather buy an m4a1 and let the skill that's usually meant to give the tmp clip a bigger clip size work its magic on the m4a1

Archimonde - Ultimate Invis Bug still happening.

Master Sniper - Reduce the time on the SFX of its attacker skill

Ring Leader - Push Skill tells [ring leader] "#something Message" Color code didnt work.

Ghost - display numbers instead of names in tell

Judge of Altana - same as above i think

Fyndhorn Elder, Elvish Knight - similar to Ghost

I think these are the correct problems. I would write down the name of the race but usually forget the bug. :o

Remilia Scarlet - Suggested fix : Since Evasion pretty much gives you health = damage taken, you really don't live if you get hit in the head [ even though this race is suppose to have headshot protection. A way around this is to multiply every value by some number.

if Remilia starts out at 500 [instead of 50] and gains 200 [instead of 20], evasion would actually work for this race. How this will work is when you get hit in the head for 100-ish dmg, you wont die. Then the hp resets back to before the hit. However if you are hit in the chest, then the damage is multiplied by 10. So a shot that did 50 damage to the chest will translate to 500 damage to Remilia.

P.S. : I <3 Yiyas. Hope your having fun.

Malevolent spirit spawns with only 30 bullets, hairy says it's because armor is given after the gun now, which is just reverting it back to 30. Also, could we have it like cherion, except instead of the mp5 dropping to your feet, have the gun your holding dropping to your feet. I'm having to look up at the sky and juggle weapons every time i spawn because I don't want to use the mp5. Although if you respawn you actually do sometimes get the 60 ammo clip.

I don't think Undead Scourge suicide bombs the 70% that is advertised. I think it's more like 10-20%.

Judge of Atlana is supposed to do an extra 6dmg sometimes when an enemy is hit. I've noticed that the skill doesn't work when you also have claws of attack.

i don't think undead general's ultimate is meant to increase speed.

The ultimate (which costs 3 skulls i believe) gives:

invisibility

15 hp

i don't think undead general's ultimate is meant to increase speed.

The ultimate (which costs 3 skulls i believe) gives:

invisibility

15 hp

ugproof.jpg

hahahahhaa

never paid attention to that

that was the last skill i trained anyway

and... undead general does NOT need another advantage, its damn good as it is and is balanced

Um... Archimonde is still bugged. If you use the ultimate regularly it works fine, but if you (i think) pick up an awp when you are invisible, you stay completely invis.

Lobotomy doesn't work anymore, The text and all that still works, but the actual banish doesn't work. If you use the ultimate, it will say you lobotomized an enemy, but the enemy will not be affected by it. They simply recieve the text and no random banish till "surgery is complete" pops up. might want to check the coding.

es est_drug doesnt work anymore :P I'm gonna change it to a flashing greenish/blueish screen with a little overlay on it. Nobody seems to want to fix the command, which is what I had been waiting on.

p228 agent doesn't get a p228 when it respawns (either due to the scroll or a phoenix)

i think it spawns a p228, but it picks up the usp/glock before so it just drops the p228 in front of you. and because you can't switch to your pistol if it isn't a p228, you are stuck without a gun

you could buy a p228, but thats another 550$ that i don't take into account when i buy a scroll. also, sometimes the buy time is over and you can't even buy a p228

Fox Tail Samurai (grapple knife race) was 100% invisable. Not really sure how it happened, but there was NOTHING you can see at all except the red line following it because they were hit.

Sign in to follow this