Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

WCS #1 Bug Reports

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GodzillA @ Jan 22 2009, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Do you have a list or should we post ults that aren't working.

I had a list, and yes they are now fixed.

All Ultimates are working now. There may be one here or there, just report it and it will get fixed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Jan 23 2009, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I had a list, and yes they are now fixed.

All Ultimates are working now. There may be one here or there, just report it and it will get fixed.

Moar FF 00 00 !!! It emphasizes your point!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GodzillA @ Jan 21 2009, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Judge of Altana now spawns with 12 armor it looks like. Even if this is intentional, this number is just too low to be worth anything other than a hassle.

Any amount of armor over 100 is listed as "12" Its a glitch.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mithra Panties @ Jan 23 2009, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Any amount of armor over 100 is listed as "12" Its a glitch.

I got shot twice with I think was an MP5 and was taken down to 0 armor. The helmet symbol was removed, so I am thinking it was just twelve, and not over as is the case with crypt lord etc.

There is a big problem with the Judge, the semi-UMP race

Sometimes, there is a major glitch and the judge spawns with either 300 or 350 hitpoints. This is quite ridiculous when it happens in game, as judge's stone skin blocks/protects against most attacks as well.

not sure if u saw this yet, but here goes...

Problem with takeno and flame predator, when these races cause another race to drop their weapons or when they activiate their 'claw attack,' they force the knifed player to spawn a scout. Even knife races spawn a scout when they get knifed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Empire @ Jan 27 2009, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Problem with takeno and flame predator, when these races cause another race to drop their weapons or when they activiate their 'claw attack,' they force the knifed player to spawn a scout. Even knife races spawn a scout when they get knifed.

Do they? I haven't used either in a while, but I got hit by takeno earlier and dropped my weapon and saw no scout... I'll have to look, but is this always or only when they have no scout?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prinny @ Jan 28 2009, 03:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Do they? I haven't used either in a while, but I got hit by takeno earlier and dropped my weapon and saw no scout... I'll have to look, but is this always or only when they have no scout?

this happens all the time, when people get knifed, they drop their pistol, and primary, then 2 secs later, they spawn a scout and the knifer gets an easy kill on them

i saw this happening on compound the other day, because a flame pred hit a takeno and the takeno spanwed a scout and dropped it immediately, so im guessing its a code problem

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Empire @ Jan 28 2009, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

this happens all the time, when people get knifed, they drop their pistol, and primary, then 2 secs later, they spawn a scout and the knifer gets an easy kill on them

i saw this happening on compound the other day, because a flame pred hit a takeno and the takeno spanwed a scout and dropped it immediately, so im guessing its a code problem

I've never seen Flame Pred spawn a scout, but Takeno hits almost always spawn a scout on me - it's ridiculous, especially since it makes you drop your secondary too. I try to knife the Takeno back, but then the scout spawns in and I die.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hairy_Nipon @ Feb 9 2009, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Area of affect ultimates arnt working again. I know for sure that outlaw and night elf arnt doing anything.

yeah hairy is right, zeus is not working also

sensenya guildmage has been majorly tweaked... i don't think it does anything but spawn an aug

Guest Biscuit.of.Doom

'FlameSpec' bug.

Burning noise continues upon death and follows your spec location. Live players can hear the sound. Extremely annoying and distracting when you're trying to play and a dead burning player is speccing you. snd_restart stops the sound but lags you for about 3 seconds - not good when you're one of the few players left with a lot of specs.

Here's the fix from warcraft-source.com:

Needs to go in the player_death block.

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:pre;overflow:auto'>// Extiguish Fires on players so no spectator noise

es est_extinguish event_var(userid)</div>

I believe this is still happening on both Server #1 & #2

Guest NeverEndingXsin

it does still happen in server 2 and it is annoying when you have to hear that flame noise all the time especially when your the only one left on your team and they chose to spec you. makes it almost impossible to hear people coming.

GM is still rigged. The damage hits quite often and hits everyone for the same amount of dmg, 20 dmg.

Senior admins no longer have the use of sounds.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aereon @ Feb 27 2009, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

GM is still rigged. The damage hits quite often and hits everyone for the same amount of dmg, 20 dmg.

Senior admins no longer have the use of sounds.

Rigged I think you mean so OP that 1 player can switch to it on the losing team and suddenly there the winning team and please dont think of this as a good thing.

I know you made the race Fox and its your baby, but maybe could you put a shotgun to its head and end its misery? or just take out the light strike array and give him "3G creatures you control get +1/+1 till end of turn"

We also have guildmage wars where we have a person playing guildmage on the other team and then we have as many people as we can on the losing team switch. Then we yell at each other for being noobs and playing guildmage.

I think the only way to save Guildmage at this point is to weapon restrict it to a pistol (usp?). Otherwise, any automatic weapon simply procs light strike array (affecting players not shot also!) far too much. I think this could work out very well if this became a USP race.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arkane @ Mar 1 2009, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I think the only way to save Guildmage at this point is to weapon restrict it to a pistol (usp?). Otherwise, any automatic weapon simply procs light strike array (affecting players not shot also!) far too much. I think this could work out very well if this became a USP race.

usp + a bit more invis and it may work, but I doubt fox will wanna implement weapon restrictions again, I remember the mess it caused before.

Guest Biscuit.of.Doom

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aereon @ Mar 1 2009, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

usp + a bit more invis and it may work, but I doubt fox will wanna implement weapon restrictions again, I remember the mess it caused before.

Just nerf the areadamage or the chance to trigger. 'Critical Strike' isn't considered OP because it doesn't hit that often. The key to balance with dmg powers is either high dmg, hits infrequently or low damage, hits frequently.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Biscuit of Doom @ Mar 1 2009, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Just nerf the areadamage or the chance to trigger. 'Critical Strike' isn't considered OP because it doesn't hit that often. The key to balance with dmg powers is either high dmg, hits infrequently or low damage, hits frequently.

Fox has said that the Lightstrike array has a proc chance of something like 5% but the server is doing some wacky stuff making it almost every single time.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hairy_Nipon @ Mar 4 2009, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Fos has said that the Lightstrike array has a proc chance of something like 5% but the server is doing some wacky stuff making it almost every single time.

maybe he has it set to something like the chance it DOESN'T hit is 5%

just a little thing to check (like exclamation marks)

I think Malevolent spirits smg gun isn't spawning again. I can go a full map rotation and it not spawn at all. Also, I think the respawn isn't working also.

I think Malevolent spirits smg gun isn't spawning again. I can go a full map rotation and it not spawn at all. Also, I think the respawn isn't working also.

Ya malevolent spirit no longer spawns a MP5, AND no longer respawns.

Also a few of us are having problems with nithgor, the fire dragon. I'm not sure if it's only while leveling it or what, but sometimes the race won't teleport. It only happened to me while I was leveling it, and now it works fine. But the other day someone else was playing it and said it wasn't teleporting for them either.

Is there a Way to fix the p228 glitche were you buy boots of speed when your in sneak mode.. so you actually walk normally??

and same goes for malevolent spirit-_- no mp5 spawn and no rez chances

Sign in to follow this