Welcome to Syndicate Gamers

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Kordless

Custom Sprays are back!   05/23/2016

Thanks to our lord and savior Ctark, Custom Sprays are available to be uploaded again.   Visit this link for more information:   

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ctark

Texture Packs...?

So does anyone use any?

I just put: Mixcraft Hd Realistic Texture Pack One on, it makes shit look AMAZING

It keeps the old minecraft, shitty graphics feel, but lets chages say, glass, to be much nicer looking, and just about everything, so that it's easier to identify, nicer looking, but still shitty....... if you know what I mean

Here are quite a few: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Texture_Pack

I recommend everyone atleast try the very bottom one (top link) under the High Res Textures: Mixcraft Hd Realistic Texture Pack

I use Aageons texture pack. It is somewhat hard to install but the textures are freaking amazing!!! I would suggest using the one I use because some texture packs don't do all the textures and they leaves "holes". When beta came out the texture pack I was using didn't have colored wool or the new trees done so I kept running into invisible walls. Was annoying. Just a thought.

When I get home tonight I will post a link to the texture pack I am using and a video to install with so much ease.

-Xan

I use Aageons texture pack. It is somewhat hard to install but the textures are freaking amazing!!! I would suggest using the one I use because some texture packs don't do all the textures and they leaves "holes". When beta came out the texture pack I was using didn't have colored wool or the new trees done so I kept running into invisible walls. Was annoying. Just a thought.

When I get home tonight I will post a link to the texture pack I am using and a video to install with so much ease.

-Xan

This the one you mean Xan? http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=65936

At 128x128 Res it should be good....

The one I posted is a 32x32, and the default minecraft is a 16x16.

Theres parts of yours that I like, maybe I'll give it a try, And the one I posted is compatible with the latest beta release... Just so everyone knows.

I would say the thing I like the most about either of these, is the glass texture, you can actually see outta it now..... :D