Jump to content

Face

Engineers
  • Content count

    1954
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

Face last won the day on February 4

Face had the most liked content!

3 Followers

About Face

  • Rank
    A F K
  • Birthday 02/01/1992

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

8343 profile views
  1. @Nacho https://steamcommunity.com/id/SaintSledgeHammer/ This is Espy
  2. Face

    Warcraft 3 Changelog

    Changes live whenever I get a chance to restart the server - tonight or tomorrow AM likely Added a new method of reducing magic damage by a raw number (similar to how chain reduces phys damage by a number instead of a percentage) Prismatic signet now reduces magic damage by 6 (previously: reduced magic damage by 35%) Fixed a bug where fire damage against a player with armor absorption buff (e.g. wizard) would reduce armor (as if it was physical damage) and also reduce health (as if magic damage) Cloak of Invis now gives 40% invis (up from 35% invis) Igna's burning aura can no longer burn a player that is being burned by Igna already Rocky Now ignores 90% of magic dmg (was 100%) Non-headshot physical damage now reduced by up to 87% (down from 90%) Respawn First respawn now 65% chance (down from 75%) Second respawn now 29.25% chance (down from 41.25%) Third respawn now 0% (down from 7.5%) SHOP ITEM PRICES: Necklace: 10k > 8.5k Invis: 3.5k > 3k Chain: 2.75k > 3k Scroll: 10k > 12k Belt: 4k > 3.75k Prismatic Signet: 4.75k > 3.4k
  3. Face

    Item Purchases

    Updated for 5/1 to 6/13 of 2018. 92% of all shopmenu cash is spent on Cursaders wish, tome, book, and scroll of respawning - the other 27 items account for only 8% of cash I'm surprised how popular sock is, maybe because of the low price and name recognition (it isn't new) new items still seem to struggle (cloak, cache, blingtron, weapon sling) prismatic signet still undervalued ????? STAY TUNED
  4. Face

    Warcraft 3 Changelog

    Fixed some bugs (black market dealer, high priestess) Dragon Knight now regens slightly less HP Dynamis now spawns with UMP on round 2+ (instead of 3+) Wizard now should always have 1 or more armor (after damage is taken) if the regen skill is lvl 1 or higher, so it'll take reduced damage from subsequent hits since armor will factor in (also aim punch).
  5. Face

    Judge of Dynamis / Unending Resolve

    You appear mistaken or your skill is 1 level below max. I'm having 0 issues with this above or below 55 ammo, always sets to 60
  6. Face

    Priestess

    All issues relating to objectives should be fixed on high priestess. Let me know if they are not
  7. Face

    BMD Discount xp

    woopsie
  8. Face

    High priest

    Changed Status to Fixed
  9. Face

    Warcraft 3 Changelog

    Black Market Dealer should now be much cleaner in handling the 10% discount and making sure it is properly reset. It should print to players chat every time the BMD spawns saying a) they are getting the discount or b) the discount isn't available until round X. If the BMD changed rounds recently, everyone will get the same message that it is not available until round X. BMD now requires 3 allies on his team in order to use his ultimate to prevent potential abuses. Also fixed an error where the ult cooldown was always 5 seconds when it should be 20 seconds on a successful ult.
  10. Face

    Night elf

    I think this is kind of a bandaid fix inside of the engine to reduce bugs related to being on a ladder w/o the "ladder" movetype being set... I don't think this is something I really want to mess w/ as I imagine it was added in for good reason.
  11. Face

    Archmage Proudmoore

    Changed Status to Closed
  12. Face

    BMT Ult again

    Changed Status to Fixed
  13. Face

    BMD Ult

    Changed Status to Fixed
  14. Face

    War3 CS:GO 5v5 Competitive Tournament - Poll

    Here’s what I would do, little room for change: Curated race list (not too many healers or knife races etc) 1 race per player per half (no spam swapping) 1 race limit per team (no duplicates) No shop items No Database connection... every race is maxed by default. No xp or stats maintained. Other than that it’d be normal CSGO. I’d have to be very careful with what respawn races to allow, if any. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Face

    War3 CS:GO 5v5 Competitive Tournament - Poll

    Race limit: 1
×