<< Return to Server Rules Homepage
Zombie Escape Rules
? Zombie Escape Rules
- If you don't know how to play this game, read this guide (Zombie Escape Guide).
- THE GLOBAL SERVER RULES APPLIES IN ALL OUR SERVERS, TO PREVENT INCONVENIENCES, READ THEM (Global sG Rules).
- Do not grief your fellow teammates (Ex. closing the gate early, blowing bridges up, purposely getting knifed by zombies).The exception to the rule is if a zombie is within the area and/or about to destroy the human team. This is to be used with the best judgment possible. Griefing will result in a warn/kick/ban depending on the severity.
- Camping spots that zombies must go through to progress will involve you being kicked/banned. Camping switches, vents or ladders so zombies cannot progress is not allowed UNLESS it is at the end part of the map, or a checkpoint the humans are at while escaping. If you are at the start camping a zombie, while the rest of the team is at the end, that is considered against the rules and will result in a kick.
- Complete the objective the best you can. Do not hold up the game with camping a spot if you so happen to be the last group of CT's when the zombies have won, and vice versa (Ex. you are a zombie knife the alive players).
- Glitching will involve a slay followed by a kick. Do your best not to glitch maps during play or after they are done.
- DO NOT ZOMBIE HUNT. Unless the zombie is clearly AFK, DO NOT hunt him down. The objective is to ESCAPE, not kill the zombie at the start.
- If you are first zombie, DO NOT leave and rejoin because you don't want to be the first zombie. This will result in a kick/ban.
- Powerup griefing is strictly forbidden and will result in a kick, followed by a powerup ban (only maps with EntWatch).
- Use common sense to the best of your abilities. If you do stupid things constantly, it could very well turn into griefing.
- If the human team is about to be defeated, DO NOT LEAVE THE SERVER AND REJOIN TO SAVE YOUR POINTS, this action won't be tolerated and will result in a kick, repeated action will result in a ban.
- Bhop Scripting is not allowed and will result in a ban.
- DO NOT EDGE. Edging stands for humans staring near the edge where zombies can knife you and ruins the round for everyone
ABUSING THE JUMP EXPLOIT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Jump exploit involves jump spamming in crouched areas, which stops any knockback. DO NOT abuse this!
? Specific Map Rules
- Some maps have an Admin room, where admins can change to any difficulty, every admin must do a vote before changing levels, votes in this server must be above 60%; When it passes, it's up to the admin if he wants to restart the round by slaying everyone.
- If you're new, don't worry, you will improve as long as you play more on the server.
- Crouch jumping is used in almost all maps, practice it a lot.
- If you don't know how to use a powerup, press e on the particle in front of you to use it.
- Sometimes you need to know when to use a powerup and when you don't have to use it.
- Recommended guns: MP9, PP-Bizon, Negev, Dual Elites, Five-SeveN and P90.
- Stay with your team at all times, you may get teleported with the zombies.
- !stopsound - this disables all gunshots except your own.
- !ztele - Returns you as a zombie to the spawn, this is a great tool if you are stuck.
- !zmarket - Set up auto buy for equipment, great for long-term use.
- !shop - Our very own ingame shop get credits to buy items simply by playing on the server.
- !hud - Show the players with powerups(only on maps with EntWatch).
- NightVision Glasses - Press period (.) to enable/disable it.
- !stopmusic - Stop the current map music.
- !togglemusic - Stop all the incoming music, type it again to re-enable it.
- !sm - Stands for self mute, self mutes a player, useful when admins aren't online.
- !zmenu - Set your zombie options.