Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
War3 Test 05/01/2016Hey guys, in case you were wondering the CSGO Warcraft 3 server is currently running on the following IP: 184.108.40.206:27020 Happy gaming!
Teamspeak3 05/02/2016for teamspeak3, you need to KEEP your identity file. We recently made changes to prevent spammers that require you to be in a group. Your identity file is YOUR responsibility. See below for a guide: http://www.joinsg.net/forums/topic/71037-how-to-import-export-your-teamspeak-identity/#comment-950313 You may also use sG discord, which we are trying out. https://discord.gg/0nKjfSkRvF7exkNI
- Overwhelming: Get a kill with a Sawed-Off.
- In my Sights: Get a head shot kill with a Scout.
- That's so Inaccurate!: Get a kill with a CZ-Auto.
- Wild West ZE: Get a head shot kill with an R8.
- Master of Mako: Win Extreme 2 difficulty in Mako Reactor (Using the admin room is restricted).
- Crash Bandicoot: Win Level 3 in Crash Bandicoot.
- The Kraken: Beat Level 5 in Pirates Port Royal
- Avenge Mufasa: Beat Prologue and Act1 in SantaAssasination (Using the admin room is restricted.
- Admin Virus: Infect an SO or a Staff member 3 times in a row.
- Fuck the System: Infect Crobat and AntiTeal in the same round.
- Ramp Master: Infect the humans on the fence of the second level in defense3003.
- Mass Infection: Infect 10 humans in a row.
- Stand Against the Infection: Solo win on any map.
- Sword Master: Knife and kill a zombie.
- INFERNO!: Kill a zombie with an Incendiary/Molotov.
- Risk Taker: Kill a zombie with an HE Grenade.
- 38 replies
- 36 replies
Zombie Escape Challenge Event
We're looking for the best Zombie Escape Players.
Complete these series of challenges to prove yourself as a
-Follow sG Guidelines, Global Server Rules, and Zombie Escape Rules at all times.
-Have a forum account for at least 2 weeks.
-Being AFK during the event is NOT ALLOWED.
-If you get banned during the event you will be disqualified.
-Staff and SO's are eligible for prizes, but the organizers of the event are not.
Failing to follow these rules will result in a disqualification.
To submit an achievement, send a screenshot of it to @Lv. 100 Crobat via PM.
Gun Test (Premium Admin, 25,000 Credits, Custom Title, Pet, 25$ Game/Skin)
Map Test (Premium Admin, 25,000 Credits, Custom Title, Pet, 25$ Game/Skin)
Zombie Test (Premium Admin, 25,000 Credits, Custom Title, Pet, 25$ Game/Skin)
Human Test (Premium Admin, 25,000 Credits, Custom Title, Pet, 25$ Game/Skin)
So what are you waiting for? Come get these prizes, we welcome anyone who will complete these challenges. Feel free to ask me @Lv. 100 Crobat if you have any questions.
If a player completes a test, that test will be closed and no one can complete it anymore, he's able to pick 1 prize of the list.
To go along with the staff changes done last month, we are happy to welcome two new Engineers into Staff. Please extend a warm welcome Karma who will be helping to develop our new Rust server, and Kordless who will be working on website and database development. In addition, I would like to welcome Crobat on to Staff in the position of Zombie Escape Advisor who will assist AntiTeal on the continued development of Zombie Escape in the future.
Lastly, the Staff Applications page will temporarily be taken down for maintenance as it appears emails are no longer being sent properly. Feel free to send a Staff application via email to email@example.com if you are interested in any positions on Staff until the Staff Applications page returns.
- Mimic, Chairman of the JCS
Who's Online 12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)
Who Was Online221 Users were Online in the Last 24 Hours
Most members ever online in 24 hour was 272, last accomplished on .
- Mark from Facebook
- Lv. 100 Crobat
- B-cock #1
- Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV
- Ian Kinsler
- Drew Brees
- pemondo bajlando
- Leeroy Jenkins
- Carl Sagan
- Friendly Stoner
- doc jay
- Gray Ranger
- Dray the time traveler
- Juice Box
- Dr Pepper
- The Doctor Zed
- The Lowki
- *OG* Oatmeal Cookie Squeaker
- Howard Dean
- KiD Fearless
- StatTrak™ Karambit | Fade
- Freekiller #3
- Jeff The Flying Shark
- cookie eater
- Detective Nom Noms
- Element Master
- Don Juan
- Ghost X
- The Impenetrable Wall
- Lv. 100 Garchomp
- Im not gay but 20 is 20
- | Zoom
Most OnlineNewest Member