Login to Account Create an Account
Recently Added Posts
We had a great turnout for the sG Summer Poker Tournament. The tournament lasted 3 hours and 29 minutes. We had 44 entries (0 AFK), but ultimately we can only have one winner. Everyone congratulate Chazz. He has earned a sG Poker Tournament Winner Badge and first pick of the four available prizes. Also congratulate Shadow for winning the Pocket Aces Award. He was the first player to draw pocket aces AND win the hand in a showdown. Shadow was awarded Tomb Raider; thanks to Eddy. Chazz was also the deadliest player; having been responsible for knocking out the most players in the tournament (8 players).
The top 4 players in order of prizes to be awarded:
PRIZES!!! First place will pick first and so on.
First place prize - NVIDIA GTX 970 (Amazon Link)
Second place prize - 250GB Samsung 850EVO SSD (Amazon Link)
Third place prize - $15 steam game (Donated by iafunky)
Fourth place prize -$15 steam game (Donated by TrinityCrush)
**First person to win a hand with pocket aces was awarded: Tomb Raider
Prize winners: post here to redeem your prize. thorgot has first pick.
Watch the forums for announcements for the next Poker Tournament!
- Chazz has opted to receive CASH in lieu of the GTX 970
- Shadow has opted to receive CASH in lieu of the SSD
- Clamps declines $15 Steam game
- Naufrage accepts two copies of CSGO
286 Views · 19 Replies ( Last reply by Clamps )
I am pleased to announce the beta release of sG’s TTT:GO Server!
I would first like to thank everyone for all of their assistance in the many testing sessions, all of the staff and engineers who have had a part in this project, I appreciate all of you and appreciate hope to see you on the server!
Though there are already a number of TTT servers running for CSGO, I feel our server will have a lot of potential for success.
I have created many features that are not available to most servers
- Custom weapon system and inventory which allows players to purchase weapons in the traitor and detective shops, This is designed so that we can add custom features to specific weapons on the server, such as the taser weapon and jihad currently active on the server
- Detective and traitor private team chat
- DNA system
- Custom overlays
- Ability to pick up props and other entities(Magneto-stick)
- Player information in hint text box(Karma, health, name) with the possibility of adding a disguiser later on
- the ability for admin to add weapon and player spawns to maps
- Damage logs
- Quickchat messages for easy callouts
The staff plan to add many more features to the list in the future, so expect to see much improvement to the gamemode.
The server is online and you can connect to it at tttgo.joinsg.net
The rules can be found at : http://motd.joinsg.n...rules/tttgo.php
I would also like to announce Jeff the Flying Shark as the ADV for TTTGO, he has supported me to make this server possible. He has supported the server by testing, giving advice and creating a new MOTD page listed above. I feel that he is the best choice to be ADV for this new server.