Sign in to follow this  
TZ88

Battalion- A Better CSGO?

A new game came out last week called Battalion 1944, it is a WWII style game similar to csgo in many ways but I've been enjoying it much more than csgo recently. One reason is that its a break from csgo and something fresh to play but also because its much simpler and straightforward but also has better recoil and more team play. If you choose to buy this game which i highly recommend post your steam link down below and we can get into a game together

On 5/29/2019 at 11:01 PM, TZ88 said:

A new game came out last week called Battalion 1944, it is a WWII style game similar to csgo in many ways but I've been enjoying it much more than csgo recently. One reason is that its a break from csgo and something fresh to play but also because its much simpler and straightforward but also has better recoil and more team play. If you choose to buy this game which i highly recommend post your steam link down below and we can get into a game together

Get out of here TZ that game sucks boy.