Sign in to follow this  
LindsayLoo

Update to the Rules, 3/13/19

Hi all!

Yesterday, (and I'm dating the post for today as I did not mention it on the forums last night) the rulepage for the server received an update. The rules are fundamentally the same, however the end goal was to create a more clear and concise set of rules that people may understand easier. The intention is to still have a less strict policy while also promoting interpretation. As always, you can find the rules here.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding a certain rule or about them in general, feel free to leave a comment here or to PM me on Discord or Steam and I will get to it when I can. Thank you for playing on the server, and I hope the rules are more clear for you all.

Edited by LindsayLoo

When you say u can’t false kos, is that bannable or traitorous. 

Also a no delay rule :lol:

Edited by Imperium

4 minutes ago, Imperium said:

When you say u can’t false kos, is that bannable or traitorous. 

Also a no delay rule :lol:

It would be considered Traitorous, and if it is deemed to be RDM, it could be slayable/bannable.

No delaying is in there. :D

When I played GMOD TTT religiously, traitors were allowed to false KOS to create panic and chaos that allowed them to slip in and kill the people on a manhunt. Is that the same for TTT:GO?

1 hour ago, Coldfuse said:

When I played GMOD TTT religiously, traitors were allowed to false KOS to create panic and chaos that allowed them to slip in and kill the people on a manhunt. Is that the same for TTT:GO?

Yes