Travesty

sG | CS:GO Prop Hunt - March 2nd to March 3rd

4 minutes ago, zebra said:

big shoutout to @Nau for organizing this

it's been super fun so far

@Vexer And @KiD Fearless as well. Glad you're having fun!

Edited by Nau

Finished the achievements, first time I've done that in a long time.

10/10 event.

Fuck off Naufrage.

Edited by Rayne

4 minutes ago, Rayne said:

Finished the achievements, first time I've done that in a long time.

Naufrage is a reformed, upstanding member of the community 

Forum badges are a huge motivator ;)

Edited by Nau

30 minutes ago, Moose said:

TY for the clip. It was fantastic.

Thank god for no name tags :^)

That was such a fun weekend playing CS:GO. Moose's pipe prop dodge skills were definitely the most monkaS of the weekend. All the ACPs running around in the open were hilarous too haha. I have some clips I'll upload tomorrow evening with more funny moments. If you have any please share!

Thanks to everyone who participated!

I've got lots of submissions to go through.

I'll announce the winners tomorrow asap!

Edited by Travesty

Big thanks to everyone involved in the making of this event, and to those who helped me test the server while It was being set up. I had an absolute blast playing this, I haven't played this gamemode since back in css. The server will be kept up for now, at least until we have another event that will use the server. If you guys have any ideas for future events on that server let me know.

Special thanks to @Nau for coming up with this event, and funding it. Hope you feel better bro.

1 minute ago, KiD Fearless said:

Big thanks to everyone involved in the making of this event, and to those who helped me test the server while It was being set up. I had an absolute blast playing this, I haven't played this gamemode since back in css. The server will be kept up for now, at least until we have another event that will use the server. If you guys have any ideas for future events on that server let me know.

Special thanks to @Nau for coming up with this event, and funding it. Hope you feel better bro.

I'm glad everyone had fun and thank you for setting it up, I hope to organize a lot more in the near future!