Sign in to follow this  
Ironic

Any other good anime's out there?

I never thought I'd get to such a low part in my life where I had to watch anime. I thought I was better than that, I thought I was an actual human with actual human behavior.

I'm just kidding ya'll.

Anyways, I've been really sick these past like 4 days, and I decided to try out and watch Death Note, as it was recommended to me from a friend. Needless to say, I was very impressed, and I actually ended up finishing the whole thing in a 24 hour span (got nothing better to do when you're sick). So with that being said, I was just curious if there was any other good anime's out there ya'll would like to recommend to me. I'd love it if they were dark and mysteries like Death Note was. I tried to get into Devilman Crybaby, which I liked the storyline, but I didn't really enjoy the first couple of episodes, so I stopped. Don't get me wrong, I'm a guy so I like nudity you know, but all the nudity in Devilman just didn't seem like it fit in too.

So yeah, feel free to leave your comments down below of any anime's you'd like to recommend me.

I mean Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is another good one to roll with overall. It isn't necessarily as dark, though it gets fairly heavy at times. A few other options might be Monster, Deadman Wonderland and Elfen Lied.

I'm gonna name of some animes, the top is my all time favorite, going to second favorite and so on.

Sword Art Online is a 12/10 if you like fighting style, "Video game" anime, it is such a good watch

Suzuka is a good slice-of-life anime, but you have to follow it up with Fuuka, which is the sequel 

Citrus! (Lesbian step-sisters) 10/10

Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? ("And you thought there was never a girl online?") Great ecchi, also surrounding video games

One-Punch man is hilarious.

7 deadly sins is pretty funny 

My hero academia is pretty top notch 

Can you see a trend in what kind of anime I like?

Sports:
Run into the wild (new)

Tsurune (new)

Kuroko no basket

Haikyu

Diamond no Ace

Others: 
SSS. Gridman

Gintama

Code Geass

Violet evergarden

Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

I am sorry that you caught the sickness that is anime. No regerts tho

A quick list, some of these may have already been recommended.

top tier*:

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

One Punch Man (funny as hell)

Cowboy Bebop

Berserk (they have the 3 movies^ on Netflix right now, watch those before watching the series that started in 2016)

Attack on Titan

Mob Psycho 100 (also funny as hell)

Ghost in the Shell

other very good enjoyable series but YMMV:

Goblin Slayer

Megalo Box

Kill La Kill

Yu Yu Hakusho

Knights of Sidonia

Naruto Shippuden (use a guide to cut out the filler)

My Hero Academia

GATE

Sword Art Online

Dragon Ball/Z/Super

*In my opinion and in no particular order

^Berserk: The Golden Age arcs 1-3