With the newest CS:GO update as some may know screws with community servers. 1)the !spray command doesn't work probably already aware of that cause it doesn't work on other sG servers 2) entwatch doesn't activate. So things like power-ups/items, boss attacks logging in chat, timers, and some particles

If anyone else has anything feel free to add or correct me if I said something wrong :D

@Fuzeee I hope you realize Chang is only an ADV and not an Engineer, he wouldn't be able to fix the server even if he was here. Sean tagged people who would be of help on actually fixing it.

Edited by FreeLancer

54 minutes ago, FreeLancer said:

@Fuzeee I hope you realize Chang is only an ADV and not an Engineer, he wouldn't be able to fix the server even if he was here. Sean tagged people who would be of help on actually fixing it.

It was only a joke dude that's been going on for a while. Obviously I wasn't being serious about it.

On 7/9/2018 at 12:20 PM, FanService said:

With the newest CS:GO update as some may know screws with community servers. 1)the !spray command doesn't work probably already aware of that cause it doesn't work on other sG servers 2) entwatch doesn't activate. So things like power-ups/items, boss attacks logging in chat, timers, and some particles

If anyone else has anything feel free to add or correct me if I said something wrong :D

I'm not sure if anyone responded to you yet if not ill fill you in. The latest csgo update fucked with a lot of sourcemod shit and plugins. We had to update the server to 1.9 to simply make the server not crash. We are looking for a fix in the meantime to fix sprays which is another reason why you dont see them on any other server. TLDR last update broke a lot of things. We will see how long it takes to replace/fix broken things. As for the entwatch stuff are the powerups not working or are they just not being "logged"