Fuzeee

Zombie escape ZClass relook

Zombie escape ZClass relook  

19 members have voted

1. 1. zclass

Hey guys.  @StarSlayer @fps_trucka @MistaChang

So I just wanted to talk about the Zclass plugin that was added to the server awhile ago and I don't think its working out. Personally myself and a good handful of others in the ZE community have been getting irritated with the speed zombie class. Reason for that is in most maps such as "frostdrake", the speed zombie class makes it pretty much unplayable due to zombie's having a %99 leverage when it comes to advancing forward towards objectives. From my experience, no matter what, zombies will have the most advantage. No it is not because we suck at defending, it is because the zombie's are able to accelerate in a tremendous  high maximum speed which makes it really unfair for the humans. At this point the humans are basically playing with a disadvantage the whole time whether if its on fair grounds or not. I think we should just remain back to old ZE default classes with more HP and less speed.

Btw, if you aren't a ze player then your vote will be casted aside.

I would love to keep it, as for casual maps, it make the game just THAT much more fun, however, I understand for tryhard maps, it may give the zombies a pretty big advantage, why not split it up? Have it disabled for tryhard maps, ex. frostdrake, etc. and enabled for maps like vortex and co. Is that possible?

I’d say it was a good test run. 

A good concept if you will, on what it’d be like with a zclass in sG Ze. 

We now know that majority of the maps are broken due to faster zombies with crazy bhop speed. 

The work and time put into the classes won’t get over looked and will be acknowledged for the future of ze. Main priority of the recent changes in the server was no knock back. Zombies now are at a good balance with the cts. In my opinion the classes are not needed and will say it was fun for the first bit. All though I will say adding new skins to the zclasses is a must and not the same skins other servers have. We need to keep our server unique and looking different from other servers with cool Zskins. 

I suggest Alma from fear or witch from l4d.

5 hours ago, MistaChang said:

What should we do for regular zombies? 10k health and slow regen? I remember someone who used to be a regular really pushing for that.

that sounds good chang. 10k is pretty legit.