Sith

Sith Stepdown Thread

Stepping down in a very Sith meme fashion.

I'm going full-time streamer so I'm not gonna have time to be an SO for servers with broken maps, degraded damage logs, and nonexistant death scenes LUL

Gmod TTT has been stabbed in the back BY ITS OWN STAFF by removing the "Minecraft ONLY" feature, which was the main draw to our never ending player-base (and moderators), which consists of either emotionally frustrated 9-year olds or even more sexually frustrated trannies/weebs/furries.

NHBUTbA.png

In all seriousness, this summer is busy for me and my playtime has been dwindling to basically nothing for a few months now. I keep seeing names that I don't recognize anymore and Gmod TTT is going down a new paradigm shift with new incoming SO's and regulars. As before, I've fallen out of love with the game mode and find myself forcing to up my hours on the server just to maintain my position that I've had for about four years now.

Did I upgrade from my previous stepdown thread?

Also make sure to follow and suBscribe, it really helps me out on this small-time stream, really just trying to bring a community together I appreciate it a lot. Its ya boi SithTheStreamer signing off. Stay safe guys.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) https://www.twitch.tv/siththestreamer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wow, fuck you ya slimy cunt. After all I've done for you...

Anyways, thanks for the work you've put in over the years, don't become a total stranger. 

1 minute ago, Travesty said:

who's the person in the middle?

That'd be me. Someone's salty Zach and I made some needed changes LUL

40 minutes ago, Travesty said:

who's the person in the middle?

left>right

Avenger | Nom Noms | camelFun

Gerald | Lindsay | Beerman

Ruffles | Jeff | Noah

Edited by Sean

47 minutes ago, Sith said:

which consists of either emotionally frustrated 9-year olds or even more sexually frustrated trannies/weebs/furries.

You forgot to mention the straight up Autistic people that show up

Rip Sith.  Does gmod have any good SO's left besides [mention=36643]iafunky[/mention]?

Are you kidding I always the best :’)

Good luck with the streaming though sith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gotcha ur shit server bro your fucking gay ass streams that only like 5 people watch! Good luck kids!

@Lindsay We dont need shitty people like that work on our servers anyways! I gotcha!

39 minutes ago, sweetrock said:

I gotcha ur shit server bro your fucking gay ass streams that only like 5 people watch! Good luck kids!

@Lindsay We dont need shitty people like that work on our servers anyways! I gotcha!

Calls the server shit, immediately follows up with the "put me in coach" :thinking: its a bold move for sure, lets see if it pays off

To be fair though, sweetrock would know more about making money off of kids than I would

Edited by Sith

37 minutes ago, sweetrock said:

Who are you again?

14 minutes ago, Sith said:

To be fair though, sweetrock would know more about making money off of kids than I would

Like and subscribe boys

6 hours ago, Avenger said:

Rip Sith.  Does gmod have any good SO's left besides @iafunky?

WOW

I mean you're not wrong, but still.

latest?cb=20130414104309

Anyways

Thank you for the time you've put in. Good luck.