1 hour ago, Ironic said:

Shut up before I rape you!

i have never ever "EVER".... seen you type like this WutFace

8 hours ago, austonc said:

When i first met sG in CSGO zomb server, the admins were on it! Anything racists, or comments about being raped, they were like "hey! knock that shit off or banned. Only warning."

I think we obviously have a language discipline problem, where kids especially (but also adults) will hear a "bad word" and think it is funny if they can say it and get a reaction or find situations to use it casually. 

I'm not bringing it up to ask if it is good or bad* (*it is bad) but get your opinion on it, what it leads to, and the ripples that can come from using this language on a generation raised by online multiplayer.

Btw iI'm a neuropsychology researcher, this is part of my research.

Consider eating some porc fried rice. You could use some thicker skin.

It’s fucking English it can display different level of emotion than per se substitute words. This isn’t a Christian server people will curse and make dark jokes..

Did y'all miss the part about the research? I'm all about the dark jokes and Im not asking for anyone to change or purify language calm down damn. I am surveying opinions: What do you think about it? Shit y'all threw me harder against the wall then a dead baby. 

Let me simplify if for you Dorito munchers: Do you think language can have ripple effects? Or is thinking about this too offensive for you guys you feel like Im attacking you. 

2 hours ago, vexer said:

It’s fucking English it can display different level of emotion than per se substitute words. This isn’t a Christian server people will curse and make dark jokes..

@vexer said it bois dark humor is on the way prepare your emotions to get torn to shreds!

8 hours ago, austonc said:

Did y'all miss the part about the research? I'm all about the dark jokes and Im not asking for anyone to change or purify language calm down damn. I am surveying opinions: What do you think about it? Shit y'all threw me harder against the wall then a dead baby. 

Let me simplify if for you Dorito munchers: Do you think language can have ripple effects? Or is thinking about this too offensive for you guys you feel like Im attacking you. 

Just stop

22 hours ago, austonc said:

I think we obviously have a language discipline problem

22 hours ago, austonc said:

I'm not bringing it up to ask if it is good or bad* (*it is bad)

Oh boy

12 hours ago, austonc said:

Shit y'all threw me harder against the wall then a dead baby. 

OH B O Y

14 hours ago, austonc said:

Let me simplify if for you Dorito munchers

I'm a proud Dorito muncher!

14 hours ago, austonc said:

Ayylmao you deleted your original post. It was riddled with grammar errors and for someone who does research you should start researching proper use of grammar.

6 hours ago, MistaChang said:

Ayylmao you deleted your original post. It was riddled with grammar errors and for someone who does research you should start researching proper use of grammar.

Praise the almighty grammar and spell check, as well as the journalism majors who check my research before I send it off. Praise be their study of the english language, because I only needed one basic english class to graduate. 

2 hours ago, austonc said:

Praise the almighty grammar and spell check, as well as the journalism majors who check my research before I send it off. Praise be their study of the english language, because I only needed one basic english class to graduate. 

Then I suggest the application Grammarly for your desktop.

"I'm not bringing it up to ask if it is good or bad* (*it is bad) but get your opinion on it"

You'll make a fine researcher for big corporations trying to push their agenda.

Austonc: Do you feel these antidepressants make you feel better or worse? Cause they should definitely make you feel better. I'm a neurologist researcher working for Big Pharma to see if antidepressants are worth it.

Subject of experiment: Um well I guess they make me feel better.

Austonc: Yeah see that's what I thought.

4 hours ago, Travesty said:

"I'm not bringing it up to ask if it is good or bad* (*it is bad) but get your opinion on it"

You'll make a fine researcher for big corporations trying to push their agenda.

Austonc: Do you feel these antidepressants make you feel better or worse? Cause they should definitely make you feel better. I'm a neurologist researcher working for Big Pharma to see if antidepressants are worth it.

Subject of experiment: Um well I guess they make me feel better.

Austonc: Yeah see that's what I thought.

What happens when the subject mocks him?

Edited by camelFun

15 minutes ago, camelFun said:

What happens when the subject mocks him?

Austonc: Do you feel these antidepressants make you feel better or worse? Cause they should definitely make you feel better. I'm a neurologist researcher working for Big Pharma to see if antidepressants are worth it.

Subject of experiment: Did you just seriously suggest an answer to an experiment for your research?

Austonc: Did you miss the part about the research? I'm not asking for you to change your opinion calm down damn. I am surveying opinions: What do you think about it? Let me simplify if for you Dorito muncher: Do you think these pills make you feel better? Or is thinking about this too much for you to you feel like I'm attacking you.

Subject of experiment: Have you ever thought that if you're getting legitimate research that you shouldn't be biased in your own opinion of it before you start? Also you should lose your condescending tone. Who the hell are you to talk down to us? You clearly are not better than any one of us. In fact I think you should probably just give up at this point as you have no idea what you're doing anymore.

Austonc: i give up.