Mudkips

Mudkip's Application [DENIED]

Steam ID:76561198213767927

Favorite Server: Sg zombie escape

About Yourself: I am very glad to be playing this server and I've been playing on it for about 3 years now and I wanna just move up from being a member since I wanna be a bigger role in the only thing I look forward to after school

Do you use a Microphone? yes I do its connected to my headset which is a Hyper X Cloud 2
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community, if so which one? No mainly because I only play this one
Questions or Comments: I have None

Referrals (need at least one L2 or above): Darkfrywarrior [SO]

Link to Introduction Thread:

Edited by Sean

Your application has been moved to pending status. You may now put on your sGr | tag to inform members that you are a Recruit.

In order to become a member of Syndicate Gamers, your application will need to meet at least 20 referrals from sG members who are L2 and above. Three of those must be from our Staff team.

Join the discord, get active and ill ref you same thing as i said in our pm as soon as i can see that from you you have my ref

You have received a ban during your recruitment period, and your application has been terminated. 
Sorry, your application has been denied. Feel free to apply again in two months from this date.

Edited by MistaChang