Kojoun

Console's Application [DENIED]

Name: Declan 
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180107747
Provide a link to your GameMe profile: I do not have a GameMe account. http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/Kojoun/media/20180304120556_1_zpsazce5f5i.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Favorite Server: sG GMOD TTT West

About Yourself: I'm 5'10", I'm a nerd, and I laugh a lot. 

Do you use a Microphone? Yes 
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community, if so which one? I'd say yes but it's pointless. 
Questions or Comments: Comment: My multiple Steam names you might recognize me by are Kojoun, Syarithstiru, Console and SexOffender. My Discord is Kojoun#9885. I have over 12 days and 10 hours on GMOD servers, but I can't provide an image under my current issues with my internet. 

Referrals (need at least one L2 or above): @Lindsay @Avenger @Noah @ChronoShift @krony @Bluestreakid15 @Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV @DannyShr @Rootbeer 

Link to Introduction Thread:

Edited by Lindsay
adding hours and link to picture of hours

Your application has been moved to pending status. You may now put on your sGr | tag to inform members that you are a Recruit.

In order to become a member of Syndicate Gamers, your application will need to meet at least 20 referrals from sG members who are L2 and above. Three of those must be from our Staff team.

Come join the discord to get to know some others that may not play TTT

https://discord.gg/wPDJQWH

Confirming my ref. Not a bad guy on the TTT servers, fun to play PUBG with (even though he always teamkills me :P)

3/20

Edited by Lindsay
damnit narwhals

fine guy on gmod, no issues there, the only reason im holding back a ref at the time is that you only have 3 posts, one being a complaint about an admin that didnt actually go anywhere, second being intro post and the third is this app.

just wanna see more activity on the forums before a ref

Not a bannable offense. Hope you guys liked your refs.

19/20. 

Let the retards fllllooowwww.

Can we deny people anyways? Regardless if they get banned.

Edited by Beerman

@Console, consider this as your first and final warning regarding the above. Recruits are held to higher standards and breaking the rules is not tolerated, even if you were doing it as a joke. Next incident will end in a ban and in result your application will be denied.

although yes, that incident above is something that should not be tolerated, everytime I've played with kojoun he has been pleasant towards me and others, i can tell he wants to be apart of this community and i'd be happy to ref him.

hold yourself to a higher standard than that above pic shows. :D 

20/20