Mimic

Staff Changes 2/4/2018

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another round of Staff changes! This time around we are replacing two server Advisors, adding one new Advisor, and adding a new Recruitment Officer.

First, I would like to thank both Avenger and Crobat for their time and effort put into the Garry’s Mod TTT servers and Zombie Escape respectively, and I wish them the best of luck in their future endeavors.

Next, I would like to welcome the following members to the role of Advisor:

• Lindsay - GMOD Advisor
  • MistaChang - Zombie Escape Advisor
  • Nicol3 - Minigames Advisor

In addition, I would like to welcome the following member to the role of Recruitment Officer:

• Dakka

Lastly, I would like to remind everyone that Staff Applications always open for the roles of Recruitment Officer and Engineer. We are currently specifically looking for an Engineer or Developer focusing on the Zombie Escape server. You can find the Staff Applications page at http://www.joinsg.net/staff-application/.

- Mimic

Gratz everyone! Avenger you been here for as long as I can remember always on top of things, I want to say thank you for all the hard work u have done for this community and the servers,hope to see u on war3 soon now that u don't work for free! Crobat-!

Edited by sweetrock