Mr.Thaco-Olmon

Thaco's Application [APPROVED]

Name: Indiana

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16345562

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/671027

Favorite Server: War3

About Yourself: Going to college this week and I'm planning to do Computer Science. Currently want to become a video game designer so that'll be fun. Currently teaching myself Sourcepawn although I'm moving at a slow pace because I'm not overly worried about learning it quickly.

Do you use a Microphone?: Yes

Have you previously been a member of a gaming community, if so which one?: Yes, Angels of Death, Hellsgamers, Devolved and Nomad Networks

Questions or Comments: Ghandi is very scary when he gets nukes

Referrals (need at least one L2 or above): @KiD Fearless

Link to Introduction Thread: 

Edited by Sean

Your application has been moved to pending status. You may now put on your sGr | tag to inform members that you are a Recruit.

In order to become a member of Syndicate Gamers, your application will need to meet at least 20 referrals from sG members who are L2 and above. Three of those must be from our Staff team.

Ref 

4/20 

Honestly can't tell if he likes me, but none the less would make a good sG member and helps to keep the War3 server in check.

Ref  22/20

Seems to really like the community. Interacts enough through the forums and in-game.

Came to my attention that Thaco obvs needed an extra ref for his app :^)

oh shit someone beat me to 21/20

Edited by BabyNicol3

Although unnecessary to receive further refs, I played some 10-mans with Thaco this weekend and he's a REALLY friendly guy, very patient with newbs and just a nice guy overall.

Welcome! (Most likely!)