Harmy

Harmy's Application [PENDING]

Name: Harmy
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:91807314
Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/1119503

Favorite Server: Zombie escape duh?????

About Yourself: Idk man, I just play a lot of Zombie Escape, Overwatch and pretend like life is going alright when i'm really just poppin' all the time. I try to be prety relaxed and cool with shit too.

Do you use a Microphone? Occasionally, I don't mind using it when asked to. 
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community, if so which one? Na not really.
Questions or Comments: Bribk babk boolinb 

Referrals (need at least one L2 or above): @MistaChang @Lv. 100 Crobat @SugarNinja @FreeLancer

Link to Introduction Thread: 

Edited by нåяmy ☮ ツ

38 minutes ago, MistaChang said:

I am revoking my ref due to your last post.

There are minors here.

you make it seem like no one beats their dick here. i'll replace chang's ref.

ref

1 hour ago, нåяmy ☮ ツ said:

Name: Harmy
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:91807314
Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/1119503

Favorite Server: Zombie escape duh?????

About Yourself: Idk man, I just play a lot of Zombie Escape, Overwatch and pretend like life is going alright when i'm really just poppin' all the time. I try to be prety relaxed and cool with shit too.

Do you use a Microphone? Occasionally, I don't mind using it when asked to. 
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community, if so which one? Na not really.
Questions or Comments: Bribk babk boolinb 

Referrals (need at least one L2 or above): @MistaChang @Lv. 100 Crobat @SugarNinja @FreeLancer

Link to Introduction Thread: 

idk how to tag you but if you want people to take your app seriously then make a serious intro

For the little time ive played ZE i saw you on and you seemed nice... so ill Ref you 

Feel like they are taking a joke to far. don't make me regret this plz!

Your application has been moved to pending status. You may now put on your sGr | tag to inform members that you are a Recruit.

In order to become a member of Syndicate Gamers, your application will need to meet at least 20 referrals from sG members who are L2 and above. Three of those must be from our Staff team.

5 hours ago, нåяmy ☮ ツ said:

What do you mean by this? 

"pretend like life is going alright when i'm really just poppin' all the time

Poppin what? 

6 hours ago, MistaChang said:

I am revoking my ref due to your last post.

There are minors here.

Why you gotta do me like that :( 

5 hours ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

you make it seem like no one beats their dick here. i'll replace chang's ref.

ref

idk how to tag you but if you want people to take your app seriously then make a serious intro

I think what i'm trying to get across is that, I'm just a laid back person >.>

5 hours ago, Rock said:

Yeah... the way you made an intro like Ollie said was pretty bad, also you seem kinda toxic/ cancerous for now its a no from me, join the discord and chat it up i might change my mind.

Not sure how it's toxic/cancerous, but everyone is entiteld to their opinion although i apologize if that's how it came off.

58 minutes ago, Travesty said:

What do you mean by this? 

"pretend like life is going alright when i'm really just poppin' all the time

Poppin what? 

Just a refer to a song; has no other context really besides for being a reference to a song lol.

11 hours ago, Beerman said:

You're 22. Why are you typing like this...

Another version of jah????? 

@Harmy not exactly saying i don't believe you when you say you are 22, but what age are you really, no need to lie

Edited by Rock

On 12/6/2017 at 3:34 PM, Rock said:

Yeah... the way you made an intro like Ollie said was pretty bad, also you seem kinda toxic/ cancerous for now its a no from me, join the discord and chat it up i might change my mind.

1 hour ago, Rock said:

Rock's opinion matters very little. He lacks the ability to make a concrete answer and will probably change it within 48 hours anyway in a failed attempt to seem educated and responsible. Don't be Rock.

I'll refer you Harmy for wrecking me on ZE

3 minutes ago, Coldfuse said:

Rock's opinion matters very little. He lacks the ability to make a concrete answer and will probably change it within 48 hours anyway in a failed attempt to seem educated and responsible. Don't be Rock.

I'll change it when I see that this guy can be serious at some time, cause right now he just seems dumb, i see he is trying to be funny but he's trying to hard i only ever change my opinion once i actually see how they would normally act, catch me on discord @Harmy thats where I normally am. If i see that I like you there then i would ref you for now its a no.

2 hours ago, Coldfuse said:

I'll refer you Harmy for wrecking me on ZE

:)) Thanks pal

4 hours ago, Rock said:

@Harmy not exactly saying i don't believe you when you say you are 22, but what age are you really, no need to lie

The year is 2028, Memes are illegal.

2 hours ago, Dakka said:

REF'D

Typical ZE player, not harmful whatsoever.

Also, why are people getting all butthurt over his intro post?

If I'm not mistaken, "beating my dick so hard my left leg went totally numb" is quite clearly an attempt at humor.

:))

On 12/8/2017 at 3:31 PM, SugarNinja said:

Ref

played with him on ZE alot. He's not that toxic as you think he is you'll start to know the difference when you know the guy

Thanks goodmin SugarDaddy