Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ChosenOne2000

Leeroy Jenkins: Master Strategist

Recommended Posts

So...

 

Part of my step down from staff was to make more time for my new job on the presidential task force. As part of my job, I have to research and apply military combat service support and battlefield tactics to various scenarios worldwide. Can you imagine my surprise when I saw no less than three (unclassified) references to Leeroy Jenkins?

 

My mind was blown for the rest of the day. See below for the link to the article. I believe that article references the other two articles.

 

We're fighting the terrorists with lessons learned from WoW...

 

I love my job

 

http://www.armyupress.army.mil/Journals/Military-Review/Online-Exclusive/2017-Online-Exclusive-Articles/A-Response-to-Leeroy-Jenkins/

 

-C12K

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's America for you, using everything within their borders to inform their decisions and help add to any potential strategies, while it sounds kinda stupid it's nice to know they are being resourceful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xman142 said:

That's America for you, using everything within their borders to inform their decisions and help add to any potential strategies, while it sounds kinda stupid it's nice to know they are being resourceful

I'm gonna stop you right here because I can see you're about to start a necro rampage. Pro tip for new people is don't spam old threads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ordinarygamer96 said:

I'm gonna stop you right here because I can see you're about to start a necro rampage. Pro tip for new people is don't spam old threads.

What? I don't think September is that old and I didn't see any other posts so I figured I contribute. and just because I don't like  posting on forums doesn't mean I'm new

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xman142 said:

What? I don't think September is that old and I didn't see any other posts so I figured I contribute. and just because I don't like  posting on forums doesn't mean I'm new

Frequently new people who want to apply spam a ton of old threads over the course of a day or two to reach the required post count. Generally its taken as a sign they dont care to actually talk with the clan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, xman142 said:

That's America for you, using everything within their borders to inform their decisions and help add to any potential strategies, while it sounds kinda stupid it's nice to know they are being resourceful

The post was kinda old, but not ancient; so I'll give you a pass. Welcome to the forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

Frequently new people who want to apply spam a ton of old threads over the course of a day or two to reach the required post count. Generally its taken as a sign they dont care to actually talk with the clan.

Oh I see that makes sense, I'm not trying to spam I just wanted to find something interesting to talk about but I can totally get where your coming from just in general im not a huge fan of the forums system so I tend not to post a ton but I figured there's do not point in not engaging

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×