• Announcements

• ATG_AGENT

Warcraft 3 Map Event Winners!   08/03/17

I would like to congratulate all the winners as well as thank you for the effort you have put into helping Warcraft 3 get better with more maps. I hope you all enjoyed playing these maps - and i look forward to seeing what our mappers of sG can do in the future.     Winners [First Place]: $60 Steam Gift Card, 4 Months Premium Admin and 100,000 Credits and also receive a Mapping Event Grand Winner Badge @Jodas 23 Votes [Second Place]: $20 Steam Gift Card, First pick between Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (Donated by sG | KiD Fearless), or Wolfenstein: The New Order (Donated by sG | Tyrone [SO]) , 4 Months Premium Admin and 50,000 Credits @KiD Fearless 10 Votes [Third Place]: Second pick from the donated games, and 30,000 Credits @Mr.Thaco-Olmon 9 Votes [Other]: All maps that did not place and get used on the server will receive a 1 Month of Premium Admin as well as 20,000 Credits @KiLLeR    @skitt is still deciding which map he enjoys the most, they will receive $40 regardless of whether they have won a prize already or not (Donated by sG | skitt [ENG])   The Winners will all receive a sG Map Creator Badge                          
Rayne

For Honor - Free Weekend

To celebrate the release of the 3rd season on For Honor "Grudge & Glory" Ubisoft have made For Honor free to play until the 13th of August.

If anybody has any interest in this game but haven't gotten around to playing it yet, this would be a great idea to see if you enjoy it or not.

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/free-weekend/

I know there has been some issues with their game servers, however Ubisoft are currently working on dedicated servers to replace the current peer to peer servers we are currently experiencing issues with.

Just now, Sean said:

shit game LUL 

Is this considered a worth while post in a thread created for people who may be interested in playing?

For those of you who are on the fence... this is actually one of the best combat games I've ever played, not a simple one click attack / one click block. The dynamics, tactics and goading involved in the combat system are what makes this game so incredible.

Regardless... if you're interested in playing something that isn't an FPS, a game that is going to challenge you or have a love for medieval combat (GOT Fans) I sincerely suggest playing this game at least once.

2 hours ago, Sean said:

shit game LUL 

The game has problems, but so do a lot of games. I mean looking at Rainbow Six Siege it had the exact same issues. P2P on launch and for most of the first year, Server connection issues and balancing. But they had fixed a lot of the connection issues since launch and you hardly drop out of games.

For Honor is fun but it is also a game that makes you want to fist your monitor. Having friends play with you makes the experience a hell of a lot better.

I remember playing the beta and really liking the concept of the game. However the whole rock paper scissors combat kinda threw me off. This past June when I went back home to visit a buddy of mine staying at my house had this for ps4 and I played it a bit more and watched him play. I gotta say it looks a lot better then when it first released. Might give it another shot this weekend since it's going to be free. Thanks for this.

Looks like ubisoft is trying to regain their playerbase right before the huge update. Good luck. Gamers rarely forget.