TotesMagoats

Well..

am9bAw6_460sa.gif

Sad to see you go, Totes. Thanks for all the work and help! You made awesome events, for example the last event that made me start playing TTTGO. Can't thank you enough for everything.

Another good staff member gone FeelsBadMan

Edited by Hawk

Good luck with your future endeavors totes. Thanks for everything you have done for this community. Dont be a stranger :)

I'm sure the profits from selling your kids will make you the baddest bitch out there :gucci:

First off, again I didn't sign off on your stepping down! Your not allowed make this your finally stop on staff!

I hope you have found your self and where you want to be in life! Much thanks for all the hard work you have put in on the servers you worked with! Thanks for making events that was not always easy to follow lol

Stay fly and don't even say no to your kids! Will miss seeing u around on staff hope life takes u far! Stay green girl!

stay away from cows!

much love for u!

I'm confused. There isn't really a clear explanation for why you're leaving other than 

5 hours ago, TotesMagoats said:

This is where I learned that change only happens when ordinary people get involved, get engaged, and come together to demand it.

So congratulations?

26 minutes ago, Beerman said:

I'm confused. There isn't really a clear explanation for why you're leaving other than 

Gotta make it seem like you were a important staff member or for the rep due to it being a step down thread.

Also was right about the disco dodgeball event never happening.

o8YPxGg.jpg

Peace though

It's a shame anytime anybody good leaves the community, but I just feel like there was an attempt at a rousing goodbye speech but nothing of substance was said. Lotta words with no clear message. I can't tell if this is a bamboozle goodbye or a serious step down peace out thread...udfZZfJ.jpg

Edited by Beerman