TheAAAngel

Banned from CS:GO

(Real quick you do not have to give a fuck towards me this is just an explanation why I will not be playing anymore on the servers, assuming anyone gives a fuck about me, ...maybe if valve is not a bitch they will unbanme.) Some of you know who am I and many have seen me on the sG servers such as JB or ZE sometimes MG and very little War Craft and TTT:GO. All these game modes have the CS:GO in common in which I am currently "Untrusted" on. https://gyazo.com/ebb444e922df383fa0702440ff8cb25f , that is a screenshot of my account. So all this means that fuck me and I will probably never be able to play these beautiful servers. No, I will not buy the game again on another account as currently I am not a in a situation to do so due to real life things. Even if I do I will lose everything I had on that account and I just do not want to start from new. If anyone gives a fuck, sorry I wont be on the servers anymore, it was blast and peace out. (fuck valve).

So you were caught for using some third party program or hacks. That's nobody's fault but your own... But if this is your fight song, cool, I guess?

Yeah, here you go.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/730/discussions/0/864959336634313487/

If you are seeing "Your account is untrusted" in CS:GO, then you are going to be VAC banned very soon.

Edited by Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV

Just now, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

So you were caught for using some third party program or hacks. That's nobody's fault but your own... But if this is your fight song, cool, I guess? 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yo wtf do u have saved on ur gyazo tho lol

Edited by Nav

Just now, Nodus Tollens said:

So you want people to be sad that you're no longer going to be hacking on SG servers?

LATA

Err excuse me, we are sG not SG.

Seriously though... why are people still trying to hack in Counter Strike :S

8 hours ago, The Lowki said:

you want me to buy you another copy of the game on an alt?

Lowki the one nice comment. 

Why would you come to the forums to say "fuck valve" if you had some kind of 3rd party cheats? They did their job. lol

On 20/07/2017 at 0:41 PM, -Sharp- said:

Lowki the one nice comment. 

Why would you come to the forums to say "fuck valve" if you had some kind of 3rd party cheats? They did their job. lol

ok i talked to him he said he had cheat engine for geometry dash lol so guess fuck that copy

Edited by The Lowki

There are 5 different type of bans in Counter-Strike Global Offensive. Here they are listed by their common name.

I) VAC bans: These are handed out for cheating and are permanent. For more information regarding VAC-bans go here.

II) Overwatch bans:

1.Minorly disruptive (griefing): Around 30 days/1 month.

2. Majorly disruptive (cheating -aim/wall/other external hacks): Permanent.

For more information regarding Overwatch-bans go here.

III) Account untrusted bans - These bans are permanent, 100% correct and won't be lifted. They will change into VAC ban over time.

IV) Competitive matchmaking bans
Competitive matchmaking cooldowns are handed out for leaving matches and not reconnecting in time (within 3 minutes).

Originally posted by Steam Support:

Player abandons, AFKing, excessive kicking and suiciding and teamkilling result in an undesirable experience for all of the other players in the game.

Our system is designed to limit the negative impact of users who repeatedly abuse these systems. If you perform these actions, Classic Competitive will be unavailable for a period of time.For more information regarding matchmaking cooldowns go here.

V) Skill placement competitive cooldowns
As a new player, with less than 10 competitive wins, you will be limited to a certain amount of competitive games per day. See here.