• Announcements

• ATG_AGENT

Warcraft 3 Map Event Winners!   08/03/17

I would like to congratulate all the winners as well as thank you for the effort you have put into helping Warcraft 3 get better with more maps. I hope you all enjoyed playing these maps - and i look forward to seeing what our mappers of sG can do in the future.     Winners [First Place]: $60 Steam Gift Card, 4 Months Premium Admin and 100,000 Credits and also receive a Mapping Event Grand Winner Badge @Jodas 23 Votes [Second Place]: $20 Steam Gift Card, First pick between Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (Donated by sG | KiD Fearless), or Wolfenstein: The New Order (Donated by sG | Tyrone [SO]) , 4 Months Premium Admin and 50,000 Credits @KiD Fearless 10 Votes [Third Place]: Second pick from the donated games, and 30,000 Credits @Mr.Thaco-Olmon 9 Votes [Other]: All maps that did not place and get used on the server will receive a 1 Month of Premium Admin as well as 20,000 Credits @KiLLeR    @skitt is still deciding which map he enjoys the most, they will receive $40 regardless of whether they have won a prize already or not (Donated by sG | skitt [ENG])   The Winners will all receive a sG Map Creator Badge                          
Destin

CSGO Main Signup Thread

Include your gameme link, mm rank, community profile link, and whether you are interested in being a captain in your post.

Remember we are limited to 48 people, so we if we get over 48 people, the one's who aren't drafted are getting moved to the Dedicated Subs, unless we get 96 sign ups.

We are currently at 4/8 for sure captains, with 2 maybe captains. The captain spots are first come first serve, if you're a maybe and want to be a captain I'd switch to a for sure captain. Everyone else, make sure to sign up fast!

Edited by Destin