• Announcements

• ctark

GCC and our Global Rules   11/12/17

With our new partnership with GCC, we want to make sure everyone understands you are representing sG when you join other communities' forums, servers and discords etc. All sG global rules will be enforced strictly when visiting other communities, including GCC.  Trolling and harassment will not be tolerated and will result in punishment across all of sG.  This is your only warning, represent us well out there.
    • Lv. 100 Crobat

ZE Event Signups   11/13/17

Since the event was delayed. I've reopenned the signups once again. Don't miss this opportunity   http://www.joinsg.net/forums/topic/76777-ze-team-war-signup/    
sweetrock

Servers!

Ok I know I really don't play attention to shit, but what the fuck happen to all the servers we had on other games besides CS:GO and GMOD ?

Just now, sweetrock said:

Ok I know I really don't play attention to shit, but what the fuck happen to all the servers we had on other games besides CS:GO and GMOD ?

Rust is still up and running

Minecraft is only for small events I think

Unturned died

Edited by Jodas

Minecraft is for those who have earned my blessing!

Sent from my droid turbo

I haven't been on it in a while, is it still FTB?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I haven't been on it in a while, is it still FTB?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Nah it's on banished. It's a fun quest based mod learning pack.

We should be on that for a few more weeks. But I am taking suggestions on what people want me to change it to next

Sent from my droid turbo

19 hours ago, sweetrock said:

Like?

19 hours ago, Battlemech7 said:

There was an update.

Still doesn't negate the fact the CSGO ZE server needs a new damn box.

CHOKE ME DADDY YISSSSSSSSSS.

You clearly know nothing and are retarded.

6 hours ago, badbie said:

Nah it's on banished. It's a fun quest based mod learning pack.

We should be on that for a few more weeks. But I am taking suggestions on what people want me to change it to next

Sent from my droid turbo

WE COULD PLAY TROLLCRAFT OR FOOLSCRAFT eggsdee.

Just now, badbie said:

I've never heard of fools craft but it doesn't seem to be on curse so rip

Sent from my droid turbo

You dont know how to look then, they are both on curse. 

Both are modpacks dedicated to trolling each other essentially.

FoolsCraft Takes a good 4GB of ram to run though, its not a light modpack.

Not sure about TrollCraft tbh. 

This was a joke btw, kids would get butthurt.

You dont know how to look then, they are both on curse. 

Both are modpacks dedicated to trolling each other essentially.

FoolsCraft Takes a good 4GB of ram to run though, its not a light modpack.
Not sure about TrollCraft tbh. 

This was a joke btw, kids would get butthurt.

I figured as much but thought I might at least entertain the possibility XD

Sent from my droid turbo

23 hours ago, Moose said:

Like?

You clearly know nothing and are retarded.

Aww yes, call me a whore. Do it daddy.

Also, play on the ZE server when its got more the 40 people playing and you'll see what I mean when I say it needs a new box/provider. The choke is horrible.

Edited by Battlemech7

Just now, Battlemech7 said:

Also, play on the ZE server when its got more the 40 people playing and you'll see what I mean when I say it needs a new box/provider. The choke is horrible.

Again, you're retarded and obviously know nothing about our servers.

Hey @Battlemech7, I'm an official Legend with Syndicate Gamers.  Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.  Do you have any new providers in mind?  Any prices?  If so, please send them to our Server Engineer @Moose for evaluation -- he'll be happy to help!  Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Just now, Moose said:

Again, you're retarded and obviously know nothing about our servers.

I'm not refuting the possible case of me being dropped (or rather thrown, my mother hated me) on my head multiple times as a child... but I do know that the server chokes like crazy when there is more then 40 people online. It would be great if that was fixed. I would volunteer to mash my head against the server housing, but I don't want to be liable for property damage.

Now excuse me while I go eat a box of crayons. My favourite is the coconut flavoured one.

Edited by Battlemech7

20 hours ago, Battlemech7 said:

I'm not refuting the possible case of me being dropped (or rather thrown, my mother hated me) on my head multiple times as a child... but I do know that the server chokes like crazy when there is more then 40 people online. It would be great if that was fixed. I would volunteer to mash my head against the server housing, but I don't want to be liable for property damage.

Now excuse me while I go eat a box of crayons. My favourite is the coconut flavoured one.

propose fixes then "new box" "new provider" this isn't helpful.

22 hours ago, Battlemech7 said:

Hey mate, multiple people with much more information and knowledge regarding the server in question are telling you that you're out of your league here. I recommend you listen.

3 hours ago, Swed said:

Hey mate, multiple people with much more information and knowledge regarding the server in question are telling you that you're out of your league here. I recommend you listen.

Worth noting that none of us denied there are issues on ze, just what he's suggesting isn't the fix. 

Just now, Moose said:

Worth noting that none of us denied there are issues on ze, just what he's suggesting isn't the fix. 

Never stated that there weren't issues, just re-stating for the nth time that the people who know what the issues are told him his suggestions weren't relevant.