Welcome to Syndicate Gamers

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• ATG_AGENT

Warcraft 3 Map Creator Event   04/20/17

We will be having a Map Creator Event for Warcraft 3! Please go to the following link for more details!  
    • Avenger

Gmod TTT Event Achievements   05/21/17

The achievements for the Gmod TTT Event have been announced, check out the link for more details!  
    • Destin

CSGO Tourney update!   05/24/17

Option 1 won out 7-6 so with that said here's the new group stage schedule:    
Cheeky Scrub

Taking a break

33 posts in this topic

I think ill be taking a break (a long one) from sG community. Thanks to everyone including: Bulldog, Tacky, Killer, Grayson, Lindsay, Ayee, Tacky, Revox, Jahova, Attg Music, Cows, Marine Putin, Hei, Ironic, Got Swag, Revoker, Booch, Dash, Ples, Trinity, Papyrus and everyone else. It was really fun playing and hanging with you guys. Im not sure how long ill be away from sG but I will revisit the servers once in a while. Thanks so much for everything guys. BTW, Ill still be active on CSGO so if you see me online hmu with a steam message :D

I like how before you left, you downrepped people. Good-bye, goodluck.

Edited by MistaChang

Ayy I got mentioned, good luck kiddo. Take some time to grow a little as a person and come back when you've made some progress.

5 minutes ago, MistaChang said:

I like how before you left, you downrepped people. Good-bye, goodluck.

Edited by DMODW
inb4 fresh start

You're taking a break?

No, you were banned for two weeks.  Looks like staff is slacking @Clamps, introduce him to Rule 4E.

Glad I could help you have a good time, it's a shame you got caught up in the wrong crowd of kids... Seeya around kiddo.

20 minutes ago, Junzou said:

You're taking a break?

No, you were banned for two weeks.  Looks like staff is slacking @Clamps, introduce him to Rule 4E.

RIP

37 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

tfw ur not included in a shoutout twice in one day FeelsBadMan

maybe youre the problem then :|

7 hours ago, MisterTurkes said:

who are you and why would anyone care that you are gone?