Welcome to Syndicate Gamers

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• ATG_AGENT

Warcraft 3 Map Creator Event   04/20/17

We will be having a Map Creator Event for Warcraft 3! Please go to the following link for more details!  
    • Avenger

Gmod TTT Event Achievements   05/21/17

The achievements for the Gmod TTT Event have been announced, check out the link for more details!  
    • Destin

CSGO Tourney update!   05/24/17

Option 1 won out 7-6 so with that said here's the new group stage schedule:    
Tacky

Thank you to the Few

50 posts in this topic

This is probably the last post I'll make (for a lot of you guys you will be relieved). I just want to say thanks to the few that truly helped me grow as a person
@bulletford @Travesty lastly my boy @Howard Dean

Peace out sG

You know you're not banned, right?

Just hang out and play. 

Edited by Bulldonger

Well then. Hope you grow up to be a model citizen, with what very little hope I have left. 

whatever.gif

I tried to help you out as much as I could tacky, but at the end of the day you let the cancer infect you with ebola aids and you were just too far gone for me to bring you back. 

I hope you don't leave and you stick around to play some games, when you first joined the community you were a great addition to the community.

23 minutes ago, nuggetthenoble said:

Like Bulldog said, you're not banned but whatever i guess.

whatever.gif 

GL with whatever you choose to do.

Edited by Ghost_a2w

Wow didn't tag me. I'm hurt. Stick around dude make more beautiful music like the number 1 hit:  @Eddy is gay

Peace out, Tacky! Feel free to message me on steam if you ever want to kill some zomebags on World At War!

Peace out, Tacky! Feel free to message me on steam if you ever want to kill some zomebags on World At War!

Peace out my boy Tacky! #FreeHei #FreeNoah(IherdCows) #FreeAyeeAkaBoxAkaaInkAkaaSavageMemelordAkaaShane #FreeCheeky #FreeGotSwag  #GangGang 

4Head               4Head            

4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 

4Head

4Head  

Well that lasted, take care fellow prince.

Edit:

@centran you might want to change your sig btw

Edited by Lv. 100 Crobat

47 minutes ago, Eddy said:

I hope you don't leave and you stick around to play some games, when you first joined the community you were a great addition to the community.

^^^

If you wanna play anything hmu

Dunno what I'm did, but I'm glad I was able to help.

Like others have said, this isn't a ban, feel free to play, and hang out with us!