Welcome to Syndicate Gamers

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

  • Announcements

    • ATG_AGENT

      Warcraft 3 Map Creator Event   04/20/17

      We will be having a Map Creator Event for Warcraft 3! Please go to the following link for more details!  
    • Avenger

      Gmod TTT Event Achievements   05/21/17

      The achievements for the Gmod TTT Event have been announced, check out the link for more details!  
Yunki

Cruz vs Sander Healthcare Debate

48 posts in this topic
7 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

In the old days government funding for higher education was much higher and that's why it's cheaper. The dems just want to return to what it used to be which makes sense rather than increasing already high tuition costs.

 

Trump himself said the plan isn't near finalized and everything you said is general stuff they've already said to the media 

Well there is really no way for me to prove what is going on behind the scenes from what I know because I promised not to leak it out or anything like that.  So believe me or not when I say I know what they are working on, and they have plans.  Yes, nothing is finalized, but they all have a good idea on the different strategies.  However, the administration is working on it, it just takes time.  Won't be long before you hear about their announced plan, which ever one they chose, but there is one that is standing above the others that even the Dems could support.  

 

Also, government involvement with tuition costs is also one of the major reasons for the huge increase in tuition.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, slyfox said:

Well there is really no way for me to prove what is going on behind the scenes from what I know because I promised not to leak it out or anything like that.  So believe me or not when I say I know what they are working on, and they have plans.  Yes, nothing is finalized, but they all have a good idea on the different strategies.  However, the administration is working on it, it just takes time.  Won't be long before you hear about their announced plan, which ever one they chose, but there is one that is standing above the others that even the Dems could support.  

 

Also, government involvement with tuition costs is also one of the major reasons for the huge increase in tuition.  

Funny because my costs are going up now that the state is lessening spending. Yes the government needs to take steps to limit overall wasteful spending like sports but in the old days when college was way more directly subsidized the costs were much lower .

 

I'm not denying  they're working on something or at least attempting to. Not even denying they told you stuff. Just don't believe they'd let you in on much more info than is already public knowledge.

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly not a big fan of either them but I give the nod to Cruz as the winner of the debate. I can appreciate Bernie's morality but moral arguments just don't work in a business argument. His answer to the hairdresser from next door was embarrassing, you can tell he's never ran a business. As someone who works in health care, I can tell you that single payer is something I do not look forward to. Government regulations are already out of control in this country with Medicare and it would only get worse with single payer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No fucking way, SlyFuck.

 

You just don't "promise" someone you won't talk about something to this degree, especially if you're an intern. If you were let in on anything that lawmakers would deem of importance as an intern they would have had you sign an NDA of some type, which would theoretically bar you from talking about that subject at all. Including saying you know they are close to having something to take place of the ACA. That's still something, and you would be breaching that contract. God you're a fucking white privileged little bitch, aren't you? Making you sound all high and mighty with how you have contacts with the presidents advisors. Besides how stupid that sounds, nowadays it's like saying you know the guy who makes the schedule for the trashcollectors.

 

Back on subject, yes, the ACA or Canada's health plan isn't perfect but it's more along the lines of what this country needs. A single payer system is the way to go. I don't make a lot of money at all right now, but I'm not on any form of welfare either, and I'm fine with an increase in taxes if it means helping less fortunate in this country.

Edited by Bulldonger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Oh Hi its the return of the "Hey I'm Bulldog I'm fucking better than slyfox because I deem myself to be a higher standard than he is" and then neg repping me.  Really on your high horse again. 

 

First thing first, this has nothing to do with my internship.  I don't talk about that, or what I did in that.  I mean I did intern things as you can guess, but that is about it.  The stuff about the ACA healthcare replacement came from word of mouth, where I had no obligation or NDA to keep it private, he just told me "keep it on the down low" because the fucking media is having a field day with every fucking thing he says.  And I do have these people in my contacts, because I worked to get there.  Yes, I had a few connections, but I actually got off my fucking ass and did all this shit.  No one has any fucking idea that while I had a part time job and was a full time student, how much time, money, and effort I put into getting myself where I am.  I took all of the money I was making and was using it on gas, metro card, and tickets to go to events to where elected officials and their key staffers were to sell myself.  I was an intern for 20+ hours a week, plus my part time job on the side, while being a full time student taking 16 credits.  Then I networked the hell out of everything.  I'm not trying to brag or anything here, but I have alot of contacts with advisers to congressman, other elected and appointed figures and more because I fucking networked, and gave so many fucking elevator pitches.  I didn't work here to have some fucking guy doubt, shit talk, and then press a fucking red arrow because he thinks he is the "fucking savior sent from heaven by God himself to redeem everyone from slyfox".  I used my contacts to get myself references and letters of recommendation, and the awards and recognition I worked so fucking hard to get are finally paying off.  I worked with both Democrats and Republicans: networked with the key staffers for senators and congressman from both parties.  I didn't party, I don't smoke and I don't drink.  I barely had any downtime, because this is what I was doing.  Getting off the fucking computer, and talking with these people.  

 

Restating it again: This was a conversation from an adviser to the President that was had.  I was under no legal obligation/NDA to keep it silent.  And also, because of all the stuff I did, I have a paid job lined up to join the person I'm talking about once I leave college, if I decide to take it.  This shit didn't fall on my lap, I worked to get there. 

 

Edit: added @Bulldonger so he knows I'm calling him out on his prejudicial shit

Edited by slyfox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, slyfox said:

 I used my contacts to get myself references and letters of recommendation, and the awards and recognition I worked so fucking hard to get are finally paying off.  I worked with both Democrats and Republicans: networked with the key staffers for senators and congressman from both parties.  I didn't party, I don't smoke and I don't drink.  I barely had any downtime, because this is what I was doing.  Getting off the fucking computer, and talking with these people.  

 

Restating it again: This was a conversation from an adviser to the President that was had.  I was under no legal obligation/NDA to keep it silent.  And also, because of all the stuff I did, I have a paid job lined up to join the person I'm talking about once I leave college, if I decide to take it.  This shit didn't fall on my lap, I worked to get there. 

 

Edit: added @Bulldonger so he knows I'm calling him out on his prejudicial shit

So as an 18 year old you had the time to establish links with the highest levels of government, get them to trust you enough to give you secret info a year before the public, while keeping a presence in a gaming clan and going to school. You realize how retarded this all sounds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

So as an 18 year old you had the time to establish links with the highest levels of government, get them to trust you enough to give you secret info a year before the public, while keeping a presence in a gaming clan and going to school. You realize how retarded this all sounds

I didn't keep a presence in the gaming community, as I had very very low-if almost no hours per week when I was working.  The information is not classified.  They obviously won't tell me classified material, or things that are of high security.  Alot of local GOP congressmen will know about the plan, they will also be happy to talk with the right people.  I'm not like "infiltrating" like a tracker does to watch them slip up.  They are just casual conversations over meals or at events that these people would be more than happy to talk to about certain things if you're the right person.  I don't know 100% of their plan, and I can see that is where alot of confusion is coming from.  Also, some media outlets are starting to get on the trail of their replacement plan.  I know the major rough ideas of their replacement plan.  I worked to get here, and now I am benefiting from it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slyfox said:

First thing first, this has nothing to do with my internship.  I don't talk about that, or what I did in that.  I mean I did intern things as you can guess, but that is about it.  The stuff about the ACA healthcare replacement came from word of mouth, where I had no obligation or NDA to keep it private, he just told me "keep it on the down low" because the fucking media is having a field day with every fucking thing he says.  And I do have these people in my contacts, because I worked to get there.  Yes, I had a few connections, but I actually got off my fucking ass and did all this shit.  No one has any fucking idea that while I had a part time job and was a full time student, how much time, money, and effort I put into getting myself where I am.  I took all of the money I was making and was using it on gas, metro card, and tickets to go to events to where elected officials and their key staffers were to sell myself.  I was an intern for 20+ hours a week, plus my part time job on the side, while being a full time student taking 16 credits.  Then I networked the hell out of everything.  I'm not trying to brag or anything here, but I have alot of contacts with advisers to congressman, other elected and appointed figures and more because I fucking networked, and gave so many fucking elevator pitches.  I didn't work here to have some fucking guy doubt, shit talk, and then press a fucking red arrow because he thinks he is the "fucking savior sent from heaven by God himself to redeem everyone from slyfox".  I used my contacts to get myself references and letters of recommendation, and the awards and recognition I worked so fucking hard to get are finally paying off.  I worked with both Democrats and Republicans: networked with the key staffers for senators and congressman from both parties.  I didn't party, I don't smoke and I don't drink.  I barely had any downtime, because this is what I was doing.  Getting off the fucking computer, and talking with these people.  

 

This text will be in a movie someday of an actor playing slyfox, talking to himself in the mirror.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, slyfox said:

I didn't keep a presence in the gaming community, as I had very very low-if almost no hours per week when I was working.  The information is not classified.  They obviously won't tell me classified material, or things that are of high security.  Alot of local GOP congressmen will know about the plan, they will also be happy to talk with the right people.  I'm not like "infiltrating" like a tracker does to watch them slip up.  They are just casual conversations over meals or at events that these people would be more than happy to talk to about certain things if you're the right person.  I don't know 100% of their plan, and I can see that is where alot of confusion is coming from.  Also, some media outlets are starting to get on the trail of their replacement plan.  I know the major rough ideas of their replacement plan.  I worked to get here, and now I am benefiting from it. 

The fact you claimed to have connections to trump advisors to the point they'll have casual conversations with you is what gave it away you're talking out of your ass

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slyfox said:

 

Oh Hi its the return of the "Hey I'm Bulldog I'm fucking better than slyfox because I deem myself to be a higher standard than he is" and then neg repping me.  Really on your high horse again. 

 

First thing first, this has nothing to do with my internship.  I don't talk about that, or what I did in that.  I mean I did intern things as you can guess, but that is about it.  The stuff about the ACA healthcare replacement came from word of mouth, where I had no obligation or NDA to keep it private, he just told me "keep it on the down low" because the fucking media is having a field day with every fucking thing he says.  And I do have these people in my contacts, because I worked to get there.  Yes, I had a few connections, but I actually got off my fucking ass and did all this shit.  No one has any fucking idea that while I had a part time job and was a full time student, how much time, money, and effort I put into getting myself where I am.  I took all of the money I was making and was using it on gas, metro card, and tickets to go to events to where elected officials and their key staffers were to sell myself.  I was an intern for 20+ hours a week, plus my part time job on the side, while being a full time student taking 16 credits.  Then I networked the hell out of everything.  I'm not trying to brag or anything here, but I have alot of contacts with advisers to congressman, other elected and appointed figures and more because I fucking networked, and gave so many fucking elevator pitches.  I didn't work here to have some fucking guy doubt, shit talk, and then press a fucking red arrow because he thinks he is the "fucking savior sent from heaven by God himself to redeem everyone from slyfox".  I used my contacts to get myself references and letters of recommendation, and the awards and recognition I worked so fucking hard to get are finally paying off.  I worked with both Democrats and Republicans: networked with the key staffers for senators and congressman from both parties.  I didn't party, I don't smoke and I don't drink.  I barely had any downtime, because this is what I was doing.  Getting off the fucking computer, and talking with these people.  

 

Restating it again: This was a conversation from an adviser to the President that was had.  I was under no legal obligation/NDA to keep it silent.  And also, because of all the stuff I did, I have a paid job lined up to join the person I'm talking about once I leave college, if I decide to take it.  This shit didn't fall on my lap, I worked to get there. 

 

Edit: added @Bulldonger so he knows I'm calling him out on his prejudicial shit

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

The fact you claimed to have connections to trump advisors to the point they'll have casual conversations with you is what gave it away you're talking out of your ass

Well, I do have connections, and I'm not talking out of my ass.  I'll prove it all to you guys when everything gets a bit more settled. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, slyfox said:

Well, I do have connections, and I'm not talking out of my ass.  I'll prove it all to you guys when everything gets a bit more settled. 

waiting for that connection to be some intern at a local gop office youre friends with who himself is talking out of his ass

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bulldonger said:

and I'm fine with an increase in taxes if it means helping less fortunate in this country.

First off, I'm sorry that you don't make that much money at the moment. I know life can put you in troublesome times, but just keep your head up, work your butt off, and I'm sure you'll get out of the hole you're currently in.

I don't want to make this sound like I'm bashing anyone who is less fortunate than others, but I hate the mentality of having "richer" people pay more in taxes to help those who are "poorer". So, because one person is doing really well with their job/financial status, they have to give more money they make to the government, just so people who aren't doing as well, can have more money for themselves? I'm not trying to sound like I'm a "survival of the fittest" kind of guy, but I don't feel the "rich" needs to be forced to help out "the poor". Should maybe the more fortunate give more to charity and help out those who are in need? I feel they should whenever they have time to, however not everyone feels the same. The greatest thing about America, is someone can grow up and become greater than they ever imagined, and sometimes make more money than they ever thought they'd make.

I'm not saying none of our tax dollars should go to help the less fortunate, I just don't think we need even more taxes right now on the more "wealthy people" to help out the less fortunate. I don't know, it just kind of seems rude to me to take more of someone's money they're making, just because they're doing very successful, and give it to someone who isn't doing as successful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, slyfox said:

 

Oh Hi its the return of the "Hey I'm Bulldog I'm fucking better than slyfox because I deem myself to be a higher standard than he is" and then neg repping me.  Really on your high horse again. 

 

First thing first, this has nothing to do with my internship.  I don't talk about that, or what I did in that.  I mean I did intern things as you can guess, but that is about it.  The stuff about the ACA healthcare replacement came from word of mouth, where I had no obligation or NDA to keep it private, he just told me "keep it on the down low" because the fucking media is having a field day with every fucking thing he says.  And I do have these people in my contacts, because I worked to get there.  Yes, I had a few connections, but I actually got off my fucking ass and did all this shit.  No one has any fucking idea that while I had a part time job and was a full time student, how much time, money, and effort I put into getting myself where I am.  I took all of the money I was making and was using it on gas, metro card, and tickets to go to events to where elected officials and their key staffers were to sell myself.  I was an intern for 20+ hours a week, plus my part time job on the side, while being a full time student taking 16 credits.  Then I networked the hell out of everything.  I'm not trying to brag or anything here, but I have alot of contacts with advisers to congressman, other elected and appointed figures and more because I fucking networked, and gave so many fucking elevator pitches.  I didn't work here to have some fucking guy doubt, shit talk, and then press a fucking red arrow because he thinks he is the "fucking savior sent from heaven by God himself to redeem everyone from slyfox".  I used my contacts to get myself references and letters of recommendation, and the awards and recognition I worked so fucking hard to get are finally paying off.  I worked with both Democrats and Republicans: networked with the key staffers for senators and congressman from both parties.  I didn't party, I don't smoke and I don't drink.  I barely had any downtime, because this is what I was doing.  Getting off the fucking computer, and talking with these people.  

 

Restating it again: This was a conversation from an adviser to the President that was had.  I was under no legal obligation/NDA to keep it silent.  And also, because of all the stuff I did, I have a paid job lined up to join the person I'm talking about once I leave college, if I decide to take it.  This shit didn't fall on my lap, I worked to get there. 

 

Edit: added @Bulldonger so he knows I'm calling him out on his prejudicial shit

Hello, Bulldog here again.

 

I'm not trying to discredit whatever asskissing you've done with advisors to congressman, Slyfuck. I'm sure you've worked hard to be on the up and up with advisors to congressmen, so congrats to you for that. Nonetheless the point I'm trying to get at is that politicians flat out lie to get people on their side. Do you believe everything your being told by these people? I wouldn't. Even if you consider yourself to be in with them. Just be careful what you choose to believe.

 

I can't say I've been to DC and seen that side of things. I would love to, but it's simply out of my reach. But I've had a lot of experience with state level congressional activities. I've lobbied on the state floor, talked with state Representatives and Senators on issues that I've held close to me. I've taken the time to hear what they've had to say. How they try to sell it there view on things to me.

 

Surely you understand how unbelievable everything you've said sounds, as true as it may be, one of the first rules on the internet is don't believe things people say. If you remove yourself from the picture and read about how some kid has contacts with high level government advisors who shared things with him they don't want known to others, does that not raise some questions? Now add in the fact that the same kid who is saying this stuff is also apart of a white supremacist steam group and has been a constant troll on the same website he's posting this info? Why would I, or anyone else believe this?

 

I'm sorry I got your Trump panties in a bunch, but I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Ironic said:

First off, I'm sorry that you don't make that much money at the moment. I know life can put you in troublesome times, but just keep your head up, work your butt off, and I'm sure you'll get out of the hole you're currently in.

I don't want to make this sound like I'm bashing anyone who is less fortunate than others, but I hate the mentality of having "richer" people pay more in taxes to help those who are "poorer". So, because one person is doing really well with their job/financial status, they have to give more money they make to the government, just so people who aren't doing as well, can have more money for themselves? I'm not trying to sound like I'm a "survival of the fittest" kind of guy, but I don't feel the "rich" needs to be forced to help out "the poor". Should maybe the more fortunate give more to charity and help out those who are in need? I feel they should whenever they have time to, however not everyone feels the same. The greatest thing about America, is someone can grow up and become greater than they ever imagined, and sometimes make more money than they ever thought they'd make.

I'm not saying none of our tax dollars should go to help the less fortunate, I just don't think we need even more taxes right now on the more "wealthy people" to help out the less fortunate. I don't know, it just kind of seems rude to me to take more of someone's money they're making, just because they're doing very successful, and give it to someone who isn't doing as successful.

 

giphy.gif

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Travesty said:

 

giphy.gif

 

 

 

 

Travesty, back at it again with a high quality response ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ironic said:

First off, I'm sorry that you don't make that much money at the moment. I know life can put you in troublesome times, but just keep your head up, work your butt off, and I'm sure you'll get out of the hole you're currently in.

I don't want to make this sound like I'm bashing anyone who is less fortunate than others, but I hate the mentality of having "richer" people pay more in taxes to help those who are "poorer". So, because one person is doing really well with their job/financial status, they have to give more money they make to the government, just so people who aren't doing as well, can have more money for themselves? I'm not trying to sound like I'm a "survival of the fittest" kind of guy, but I don't feel the "rich" needs to be forced to help out "the poor". Should maybe the more fortunate give more to charity and help out those who are in need? I feel they should whenever they have time to, however not everyone feels the same. The greatest thing about America, is someone can grow up and become greater than they ever imagined, and sometimes make more money than they ever thought they'd make.

I'm not saying none of our tax dollars should go to help the less fortunate, I just don't think we need even more taxes right now on the more "wealthy people" to help out the less fortunate. I don't know, it just kind of seems rude to me to take more of someone's money they're making, just because they're doing very successful, and give it to someone who isn't doing as successful.

Here's how I justify higher taxes on wealthier people. Did Donald trump work 9000 times harder in his life than the average person? No. Most of his wealth and that of other wealthy people isn't directly because of work they physically did but rather what their employees did. Employees who often are underpaid in America. We can either have a much higher minimum wage or we can have taxes that go towards shoring up standards of living for people who don't earn enough. I support a mix of both 

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

Here's how I justify higher taxes on wealthier people. Did Donald trump work 9000 times earlier in his life than the average person? No. Most of his wealth and that of other wealthy people isn't directly because of work they physically did but rather what their employees did. Employees who often are underpaid in America. We can either have a much higher minimum wage or we can can taxes that go towards shoring up standards of living for people who don't earn enough. I support a mix of both 

 

But dude, he started off with nothing and became successful. I mean his dad only gave him a small loan of a $1,000,000. If only there were a way to make it fair for everyone to get the same treatment Donald Trump did, and to have a rich man give you some of his income in order for you to become successful as well.

 

 

701105e9ea.png

Edited by Travesty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

Here's how I justify higher taxes on wealthier people. Did Donald trump work 9000 times harder in his life than the average person? No. Most of his wealth and that of other wealthy people isn't directly because of work they physically did but rather what their employees did. Employees who often are underpaid in America. We can either have a much higher minimum wage or we can can taxes that go towards shoring up standards of living for people who don't earn enough. I support a mix of both 

He got and obtained most of his wealth from his dad. Then Donald took a risk with Mannhatons real estate investments, and the rest is history. Whether you think Donald should be a billionaire or not, why should it matter?

There are plenty of other people, whether it be artists, software company owners, and etc. who completely worked their butts off to get where they are, and now we're just going to add more taxes to them to help those who aren't in as good as a shape as them? I just don't find that right.

Also, a much higher minimum wage won't do shit, all it will do is make companies raise their prices. AKA nothing will then change, because you may make more money, but then you have to pay more in the end. 

I also don't see America ever raising prices on the rich drastically anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Ironic said:

He got and obtained most of his wealth from his dad. Then Donald took a risk with Mannhatons real estate investments, and the rest is history. Whether you think Donald should be a billionaire or not, why should it matter?

There are plenty of other people, whether it be artists, software company owners, and etc. who completely worked their butts off to get where they are, and now we're just going to add more taxes to them to help those who aren't in as good as a shape as them? I just don't find that right.

Also, a much higher minimum wage won't do shit, all it will do is make companies raise their prices. AKA nothing will then change, because you may make more money, but then you have to pay more in the end. 

I also don't see America ever raising prices on the rich drastically anyway.

Do a little research on the minimum wage and you'd see it used to be adjusted for inflation every few years  before companies lobbied to keep it down. Our current minimum wage is quite a bit less than what it used to be yet costs of living keep going up. Also I can buy the same product in Portland where the state minimum wage is 9.75 and when I'm home in PA with 7.25 for the same price. Oregon also is raising it again soon and prices are still the same. 5he whole minimum wage increase is useless thing is a myth. As for Donald he made much of his wealth by selling his name and letting others do the work.

American taxes used to be higher and standards of living were better. Lowering them didn't do anything but create enormous wealth gap

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2017 at 9:38 AM, slyfox said:

I'm 18 and a full time college student, ended an internship with Congress, and currently working towards being an assistant/intern to someone I have connections with who is a key adviser to the President.  The plan is pretty simple, and they have a few viable options, they are just investigating into the effects of each one (which one is the best for people with problems, which one is fairest to all taxpayers and puts more money into your pocket, etc).  I've met and chatted with key leaders of different departments in the Fed Gov, and may be working alongside them in the near future during college before I start flight school.  

 

This interview makes so much more sense now.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now