Welcome to Syndicate Gamers

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• ATG_AGENT

Warcraft 3 Map Event Test Week!   07/13/17

We will be playing the maps that have passed the Primary Inspection starting the 15th of July for one week. We will then have a vote at the end to decide the Winner(s)! There will also be Bonus Experience for all during this time.   Please come and show your support to these map makers.   While playing these maps, please post any bugs you may find in this thread here.     Read for more details  
    • TotesMagoats

TTTGO Event LIVE   07/22/17

The TTTGO Event is LIVE!    The achievements have been released -- check them out here. --->    Best of luck to everyone and have fun!!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChosenOne2000

2017 New Years Poker Tournament

2017 New Years Poker Tournament Results!

79a508307f.png

d531924d24.png

THE FINAL TABLE:

589f7884ae.png

Prize Pool:

Jason has authorized $120 from clan funds to be used for the tournament (skitt won the $50 Amazon Gift Card. Pike won the $50 Steam Gift Card , and ChosenOne2000 "me" won the $20 Steam Gift Card).

ChosenOne2000 has donated 100% Orange Juice for the pocket aces award. Congrats Reaper!

Hopefully, everyone enjoyed the poker tournament and staff will keep you posted on upcoming community events.

- sG Staff

Edited by skitt

-6h UTC so that's:  jan 15th 0:30 UTC

making it 2:30 am at sunday morning for me. I'll see if I can make it. :D

Might be able to participate depending how late I work, I'll do my best to be there.

ATTENTION!!!!

Pokerstars has revamped their play money system. You are now granted 12,500 play chips every four (4) hours. The tournament requires 20,000 chips to register. If your account is depleted, you CANNOT wait until the last second to register for the tournament. Don't say I didn't warn you...  

Registration is now available. 

5 hours ago, ChosenOne2000 said:

ATTENTION!!!!

Pokerstars has revamped their play money system. You are now granted 12,500 play chips every four (4) hours. The tournament requires 20,000 chips to register. If your account is depleted, you CANNOT wait until the last second to register for the tournament. Don't say I didn't warn you...  

ok ty Im normally one of the first to do it !

On 1/3/2017 at 10:39 AM, ChosenOne2000 said:

ATTENTION!!!!

REMINDER ^^^^^^^^^^^

Also, all Poker Club requests have been approved as of this post. I'll see everyone tonight.

F37bERy.jpg

fuck me

Edited by Yunki

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0