Beerman

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

If bravosquad gets unbanned and then comes onto bhop, I might just leave sG bhop fully. I had to deal with him before on ZE and not only was he racist, he was as toxic as one can possibly be. I'd also love to point out how after being banned, he went to this thread to complain about sG just being a circle jerk and in regards to his racism, he refered to it as "No fun and no jokes allowed." Here is the page if you want to go back and look at it yourselves (as well as the comments he made on the server since Clamps was kind enough to screenshot those), he has the forums name ColonelChaos there: http://www.joinsg.net/forums/topic/66913-official-complaint-department-discussion-thread/?page=84

Edited by Ice

8 minutes ago, SpartanSakaro said:

lol, i like how this guys entire argument is that he had a disability and therefore was blameless, even better is when he says that even if he did not have the disorder it should not matter because he should be unbanned.

Honestly, unless his disorder was completely the cause of his situation there is no reason to blame it. As chosen pointed out racism is a cultural thing, you aren't automatically born racist/sexist/homophobic but those things are taught by instilled values. With bipolar, why not make an effort to control the behaviour a little. Removing the racist binds or directing the words to something less extreme (say f*ck a few times instead) is a good effort. Just because you are classified with something, does not mean it is your sole excuse for everything (though again there are some disorders [not his] that might validate the excuse).

5 minutes ago, Tansen said:

Maybe he just had a bone to pick with her?

Kind of funny he did it in a more rule bending way. Usually he will just stab someone so they will kill an inno.

But maybe he just needed a chance to chew out someone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just now, Beerman said:

@Nau just doesn't want people enjoying themselves on our servers 

Yes absolutely, spot on detective work.

2 minutes ago, Beerman said:

It counters your shitty detective work. Kill more innos. FeelsGoodMan

I didn't kill an inno...