- 13 replies
- 283 views
- Add Reply
- Bluestreak - Jailbreak Advisor
- Zebra - Skill Surf Advisor
- 23 replies
- 526 views
- Add Reply
- Multigame maps will be rated higher than minigame maps
- Unique, interesting and varied activities for the players to play on.
- Multigame style maps will be favored, however other single game mode style maps are still allowed and could still score well if the concept and execution are good. Course maps won't be considered and shouldn't be entered.
- Visuals will be an important factor. Maps should look good and be well executed throughout the map.
- Optimization will also be considered. Maps shouldn't cause large frame drops or lag.
- Every submission must be a playable Minigame level for CS:GO!
- Course style maps are not allowed.
- Entries must be submitted onto the site (GameBanana.com) and tagged as a contest entry before the deadline.
- Entries must include the banner shown in the description somewhere in the map where it is clearly visible to everybody. If you really don't want to use the banner, you can implement all the logos/text that are on the banner in another way. Just make sure the logos are still clearly visible.
- If the entry is uploaded to an external site, it must state that it was created for the CSGO Minigame Mapping Contest.
- Submitted content must be considered "Original", entries should not be rethemes, version 2's or copies of other minigame maps.
- The submission can use pre-existing assets such as existing models and textures, but enough work should be done to consider the submission a 'new release' made for this competition. Simply re-uploading a previous piece of work will not count.
- Multiple entries are allowed, however, quality is better than quantity.
- Each entrant may only win a maximum of one (1) prize.
- Team-based entries are allowed, but the entrants will have to decide and agree on how to split any prizes awarded.
- Entries cannot be modified after the deadline except for changes to the submission profile (changing the description, notes or screenshots).
- Judges cannot enter or assist entrants.
- 9 replies
- 252 views
- Add Reply
Sunday, June 2nd
Host: sG | Vexer
Rust 2: Now It's Personal...
Try out our new Rust server with Vexer and others!
Server IP: 18.104.22.168:28015
Sunday, June 9th
Host: sG | Booch
Let's get in there and bring it back to the glory days!
Sunday, June 16th
Host: sG | Sakarra
It's time to go back to our roots, play some CS:GO servers and get them POPPIN'. We start off with MiniGames!
Sunday, June 23rd
Host: sG | Lindsay
Find out who the traitors are through all the innocents in the server!
Sunday, June 30th
Host: sG | Ironic
Start time: 1300 (1PM CT)
You know this only means trouble...
Join us for the final day of the month for some Jailbreak!
First, I am pleased to announce the return of the Syndicate Gamer’s Rust server. Due to the growth that Rust has seen in the recent month(s) we are (re)expanding our horizons. Please look forward to the setup and release of this server in the coming future!
In addition, It’s time for a quick staff update to give a few servers much needed Advisors to facilitate growth of these servers, and to oversee and manage the server(s) overall. These people have proven themselves to be motivated and dedicated enough to promote the growth of their respective servers, and we are glad to give them the opportunity to continue to do so moving forward.
Please welcome the following new members to Staff:
Next, I’d like to announce that Vexer will be taking up the role of Rust Advisor as we trial the game for our community. He will be working with Karma and the rest of the Engineering staff on designing, administrating, and maintaining the Rust server.
Following that, I am sad to announce that we will be closing the KZ/Climb Server due to the lack of interest from the Community, and lack of updates/support for the server in recent months. Along with this, I am sad to announce that Tristan will be leaving Staff, and we wish him the best of luck in the future. Additionally, Thew will also be leaving Staff from his position as Advisor, and I would also like to wish him the best of luck in the future.
As always, if you are interested in becoming a Staff member, please submit an application at the Staff Applications page. We are always interested in recruiting new people to help out!
Syndicate Gamers has teamed up with gamebanana and 6 other communities to host a minigame mapping contest. The goal of this contest is to bring new and creative maps to the minigames community. The contest starts immediately and runs until Jul 7th, 2019 11:55 pm UTC.
1st place: $250
2nd place: $100
3rd place: $50
To qualify, the submissions must be uploaded to gamebanana and tagged as a contest entry before the DEADLINE! For more information and to sign up for the contest visit contest post here: https://gamebanana.com/contests/97
Banner needed in your map to be valid: