R&R Feedback - Members Only 03/02/18Please fill out this form, it shouldn't take more than a few minutes.
- $50 Amazon Gift Card and the March Madness Badge
- If you'd like to donate another prize, PM me
- You must be a member of sG to enter and/or win the bracket challenge
- Global Guidelines Apply
- 36 replies
- 472 views
- Add Reply
- Low Gravity
- Able to Grab (with your knife/saber out, Right Click to Grab)
- 300 Health Points
- Note: If you disrupt the round with grab, you will be slain. However, everything else is up to you.
- Spawn with Deagle, Smoke Grenade and Flashbang
- Note: Han Solo does not drop his deagle or nades if he doesn't want to. You are rebelling if you shoot your weapon.
- Low Gravity
- Able to Grab Imperials (with your knife/saber out, Right Click to Grab)
- Note: If you grab, you are rebelling.
- Killing Vader = 3 Points
- Killing Warden = 2 Points
- Killing any Imperial Guards = 1 Point
- Killing Vader = 10 Points
- Killing the Warden = 5 Points
- Killing any Imperial Guards = 2 Points
- Winning Round = 10 Points
- Winning Round = 20 Points
- 1st - $75 Steam Card
- 2nd - $50 Steam Card
- 3rd - $25 Steam Card
- There must be at least 8 people on the server for your ticket to be valid.
- Points and Scoring will not be tallied when on STARWARS_HOTH
- 27 replies
- 670 views
- Add Reply
- 6 replies
- 172 views
- Add Reply
- $50 Steam Card ($25 from sG and $25 donated by Yours Truly!)
- $25 Steam Card (donated by sG | Sharpie -- you could get a whole car makeover with that!)
- First Place will receive a PREMIUM ONCE IN A LIFETIME #1 PLAYER IN sG GRAND CHAMP BADGE
- Top 2nd place and 3rd place will also receive the Rocket League Badge if they do not have already
- Follow sG Global Guidelines
- Must have at least 50 hours on our servers to compete
- If winner of the tournament is not in sG, second place will be also awarded the PREMIUM GRAND CHAMP badge
- Select 'Play Online'
- Select 'Create Private Match'
- Select '2v2' or more just to be safe in case the Twitch Spec wants to come in
- Select 'Create Match' and use the Match Name and Password corresponding to the match you're in.
- 3:15 P.M. CST
- 3:45 P.M. CST
- 4:15 P.M. CST
- 4:45 P.M. CST
- 5:15 P.M. CST
- 5:45 P.M. CST
- 6:15 P.M. CST
- 6:45 P.M. CST
- 65 replies
- 901 views
- Add Reply
It's the most wonderful time... of the year...!
The NCAA March Madness Tournament will be starting on March 15th.
Selection Sunday will be on March 11th and after that you will be able to fill out your bracket!
The Deadline to fill out your bracket will be March 14th.
There can only be one winner...
And a lot of losers...
A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY...
It is a period of civil war.
The Imperials have The Rebels hostage and are asserting their dominance and control in an intergalactic prison.
Darth Vader has captured Luke Skywalker and Han Solo forcing them to do ridiculous games for his pleasure.
There looks to be no hope for The Rebels as The Imperials seem to have full control.
Will the Rebels ever break free from their cuffs or will the Imperials finally have total power?...
FIND OUT ON OUR FIRST EVER STAR WARS JAILBREAK EVENT!!!
Starting FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 23rd at 5:00 p.m. CST to SATURDAY, MARCH 3rd at 10:00 p.m. CST...
Every round a random Imperial Guard (Counter-Terrorist) will be assigned as DARTH VADER and a random Rebel (Terrorist) will be assigned as HAN SOLO. As well once per map, a Rebel (T) will be assigned as LUKE SKYWALKER to save The Rebels from the tyranny and rule of The Imperials!
Note: If you are a member of sG with your tags on, you will have a 25% higher chance to be Vader, Han Solo or Luke.
DARTH VADER (CT):
HAN SOLO (T):
LUKE SKYWALKER (T):
POINTS AND SCORING
During the event, we will be tracking points to your SteamID. You will get points for being a Rebel and an Imperial.
REBEL (T) POINTS:
HAN SOLO and LUKE SKYWALKER (T) POINTS:
IMPERIAL (CT) POINTS:
DARTH VADER (CT) POINTS:
PRIZES FOR TOTAL POINTS OVERALL
The Top 3 Players with the Most Points Overall will be awarded prizes.
As well all three winners will receive this badge!
During this event every three maps the server will switch to STARWARS_HOTH for 5 Rounds.
This will be an all out war between The Rebels and The Imperials! Choose your faction and try to defeat the other side.
(Heroes will still spawn each round to give your team the advantage).
The Player who has the Best Score on the Winning Team will get a ticket to enter a raffle for a sG Custom SteelSeries QcK+ 17" Cloth Mousepad!
If you can accomplish this, you must take a screenshot and send it to Sean in a Private Message on the forums. After that your name will be entered into the raffle. The more times you succeed in Star Wars, the more of a chance you'll have to win!
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU...
A special thank you to Moose, Bulletford, Pike, Swed and Travesty for assisting in making this incredible event happen....
Do you have the hops?
Gaming Community Central is hosting a 7 day bhop event, open for all members!
The GCC Bhop Event will contain 7 different maps, playing one map per day. This event will determine the best bhoppers of GCC. Played on a 128 tick server, no stamina, and with bTimes 2.0 ranking,
From March 11th to 18th, the bhoppers will compete in various maps chosen prior to the game. The participants will not be notified of the map list. The match will go throughout the entire day, with breaks in between. Random prize of $10 for a random person who competes on atleast one map.
The winning prize will be $15, and every 50 members registered it will rise by $5, capping at $40. After you have registered, the server will be open for 24 hours for all registered members to play in. They will be able to play as much / as little as they want. The player that has the shortest time wins. Every 6 hours, the current standing record will be broadcasted over twitter.
How to join
Join the discord below, and run the command !whitelist (Your STEAMID here). You will be entered into the competition!
As a reminder our global and server rules (as well as theirs) are to be respected at all times in their discord, forums, etc. Breaking rules, excessive trolling, cheating, etc. in any of GCC's or other communities can also result in a punishment here.
When: Sunday, February 11th, 2018 - 3:15 P.M. CST
Bracket Type: 1v1 Solos - Double Elimination (Best of 3 Matches and a Best of 5 Final with 1 game going to the winner of the Upper Bracket)
Twitch Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/justpureownage
Tourney Length: Depending on the amount of teams it could be up to 4 hours long
How to sign up: Please post in this thread if you're available and would like to play.
Creating a lobby:
The top seeded player will create the private lobby.
To Create a Lobby in Rocket League, follow these steps.
Once you've created the match, update the match setting to look like the following:
Do not select a team until ALL players from BOTH teams have joined the match.
To Join a Lobby
select 'Join Private Match' and enter the Name/Password for your match.
If you're in Match 13
The Private Match Name AND Password for your match will be: sgmatch13
Once you have connected, wait until your opponent (and possibly the Twitch Spectator) have connected and are spectating, then choose your teams respectively.
Take a screenshot at the end of each game and the Winner of the match will submit those screenshots in this thread.
This is for all the glory! GOOD LUCK!
Follow this thread for all updates with respect to the bracket schedule.
Please join our Discord voice lobby around 3:00 P.M. CST to coordinate matches with your opponents. See 'Creating a Lobby' on how to do so.
Upper Bracket Round 1:
Matches 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Upper Round 2 & Losers Round 1:
Matches 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Upper Round 3 & Losers Round 2:
Matches 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24
Losers Bracket Round 3:
Matches 21, 22
Losers Bracket Round 4:
Matches 25, 26
Upper Bracket Semi-Final & Losers Round 5:
Matches 27, 28
Losers Bracket Round 6: