- All server rules and sG global guidelines apply
- Excessive RDM and bans for 30 minutes or longer will result in disqualification
- One prize per person
- Everyone with an account on our forums is eligible for prizes
- Must provide screenshots for prizes (Screenshots from damage logs or end round credits are both viable)
- 17 replies
- 267 views
- Add Reply
- Hawk - Jailbreak Advisor
- StarSlayer - Zombie Escape Advisor
- Bear-Man-Thing - Warcraft 3 Advisor
- Wolfshade - Recruitment Officer
- Sponsored - Recruitment Officer
- Vexer - Recruitment Officer
- 37 replies
- 606 views
- Add Reply
- Make a team with a Squad of 4 players and submit your team in this thread with your team name.
- Make a post in this thread indicating that you'd like to play but don't yet have a squad.
- Sign up ASAP as there are limited spots.
- If you can't make October 6th, please do not sign up. There will be penalties for no showing and/or dropping out.
- TBD: GCC will be divvying up the prize amounts once we know how many teams have entered. There is a three team max per community. Each community will have to pay $20 per team.
- Games For Life
- Syndicate Gamers
- Super Central
- Steam Gamers
- .sneaK’s Servers
- 34 replies
- 751 views
- Add Reply
Time for a Gmod TTT revival!
October 19th, 2018 @ 12 AM CDT to October 26th, 2018 @ 12 AM CDT
Garry's Mod Trouble in Terrorist Town has been lacking in population in the recent months. Since it’s October there’s not a better time to bring it back from the dead. Come spend some time on the TTT server. Have some fun and win some prizes while you’re at it.
Ironic: Most kills in a single round with C4 (If you get 20 or more kills with C4 you get a second secret prize) - Copy of PUBG [Donated by @Ironic]
Freedom Fighter: Most kills as a traitor in a single round - $20 Steam game [Donated by @Ironic]
Juan Deag: Most headshots with a deagle in a single round - Copy of Rocket League [Donated by @thew]
Rambo: Most kills in a single round with a Huge-249 - $20 Steam game [Donated by @Ironic]
Electrician: Most kills in a single round with a UMP - $20 Steam card [Donated by @Ironic]
Too Much Clout: Most credits as traitor or detective at a single time - 1 month of GMOD admin [Donated by @thew]
Loyalist: Most traitor kills in a single round as an innocent/detective - $20 CS:GO skin [Donated by @Danny]
Stolen Identity: Most traitor kills as an innocent (not detective) with help from DNA scanner - $25 Steam game [Donated by @thew]
Picasso: Best crowbar artwork (artwork will be judged anonymously by the Gmod Advisors and Gmod SOs) - $20 Steam card [Donated by @Ironic]
If you have any questions, or have screenshots to claim your prize, please contact me on discord @thew#7711
With summer coming to an end, it’s time for another round of staff changes. We received and sifted through a lot of applicants, especially for the Jailbreak Advisor position. I’d like to remind everyone that our Staff applications are always open in case you are interested in applying.
I would like to congratulate Travesty for being promoted to the Recruitment Officer Manager role following the departure of Fugner. He has shown himself to be an exceptional member of Staff, and I am confident in his ability to perform in the role.
In addition, please give a warm welcome to the following new members of staff:
Lastly, I would like to announce the departure of ATTG Agent from Staff in his role of Warcraft 3 Advisor. He has contributed significantly to the community in the role, and I wish him the best of luck in the future.
I would also like to thank everyone who applied as there were a ton of good options for specific roles. Unfortunately, we can’t have everyone in the community on staff. That being said, I would like to encourage the people interested in a staff position to re-apply for the next round of staff changes. If you are interested, please click here.
In addition, if you are a community member and are interested in a Server Officer position please submit an application to Clamps and Bulldog here.
SYNDICATE GAMERS will be paying entry for 3 Teams ($20 each) to be entered into the
GCC PUBG Battle Royale Tournament on Saturday, October 6th!
Moved to October 20th
HOW TO SIGN UP: