- Multigame maps will be rated higher than minigame maps
- Unique, interesting and varied activities for the players to play on.
- Multigame style maps will be favored, however other single game mode style maps are still allowed and could still score well if the concept and execution are good. Course maps won't be considered and shouldn't be entered.
- Visuals will be an important factor. Maps should look good and be well executed throughout the map.
- Optimization will also be considered. Maps shouldn't cause large frame drops or lag.
- Every submission must be a playable Minigame level for CS:GO!
- Course style maps are not allowed.
- Entries must be submitted onto the site (GameBanana.com) and tagged as a contest entry before the deadline.
- Entries must include the banner shown in the description somewhere in the map where it is clearly visible to everybody. If you really don't want to use the banner, you can implement all the logos/text that are on the banner in another way. Just make sure the logos are still clearly visible.
- If the entry is uploaded to an external site, it must state that it was created for the CSGO Minigame Mapping Contest.
- Submitted content must be considered "Original", entries should not be rethemes, version 2's or copies of other minigame maps.
- The submission can use pre-existing assets such as existing models and textures, but enough work should be done to consider the submission a 'new release' made for this competition. Simply re-uploading a previous piece of work will not count.
- Multiple entries are allowed, however, quality is better than quantity.
- Each entrant may only win a maximum of one (1) prize.
- Team-based entries are allowed, but the entrants will have to decide and agree on how to split any prizes awarded.
- Entries cannot be modified after the deadline except for changes to the submission profile (changing the description, notes or screenshots).
- Judges cannot enter or assist entrants.
- 9 replies
- 136 views
- Add Reply
- 8 replies
- 207 views
- Add Reply
Syndicate Gamers has teamed up with gamebanana and 6 other communities to host a minigame mapping contest. The goal of this contest is to bring new and creative maps to the minigames community. The contest starts immediately and runs until Jul 7th, 2019 11:55 pm UTC.
1st place: $250
2nd place: $100
3rd place: $50
To qualify, the submissions must be uploaded to gamebanana and tagged as a contest entry before the DEADLINE! For more information and to sign up for the contest visit contest post here: https://gamebanana.com/contests/97
Banner needed in your map to be valid:
Sunday, May 5th
LEFT 4 DEAD 2 CUSTOM SERVER
Host: sG | Kid Fearless
Increased Difficulty, More Zombies, 16 Player Slots, Bot Takeover, Realism, Campaign Runs and more!
SATURDAY***, May 11th
RISK OF RAIN 2
Host: sG | Vexer
Go spend Sunday with your mothers...
On Saturday we will be doing 16 Man Runs, Extra Modding, Monsoon and more!
Sunday, May 19th
CS:GO 10mans and Server Pops
Host: sG | Wolfshade
Getting some 10mans going and then popping some sG | Servers (JB, War3, Prop Hunt, etc.)
Sunday, May 26th
BOARD GAME ONLINE
Host: sG | sweetrock